Episode 1 The Adventure Begins. Part 3

Third Person's POV

The three kids were painting their new home in the forest. But then, paint rained down all over them. XD XD XD

Richard: What's the bid idea?

Lukas: Hey, watch it!

Manami: Dude! * Laughs*

Lukas laughed and told Kong that the paint is supposed to go on the house and not them." Good thing that I'm wearing my work clothes." Said Manami. She was wearing a red  T-Shirt with some short black tights, hair down, and barefooted.   

'Then Anti came out with 2 lemonades and a Berry smoothie. " I made 2 lemonades and a smoothie for my hard muchachos!" She said is a cherry voice.

" Thank you, Anita,"  Manami said happily as she grabbed her smoothie. Kong came down and became sad until Dr. Remy came out with a big barrel full of lemonade. " For you, too, Kong," Remy told him. Kong got excited and chugged down the lemonade. " Damn, you must be thirsty," Manami said with a laugh.

When was done, he let out a huge burp! It shook the whole forest!! Manami burst out laughing while Chatter said " Bawk! Excuse you!"    " Well, at least now we don't have to worry about his belching waking the neighbors anymore." Said Anita while Kong patted his stomach. 

Then Richard started whining again, " I still don't think it's fair that Kong destroys our home, I lose all my stuff, and you move me to this bug-filled forest just so we can keep him!"  That got Manami's last nerve. "SHUT UP!!" 

5 hours later

Manami was sitting on her bed in her room drawing and coloring. She was now clean, and relaxed. 

What Manami wore

What Manami wore

Her coloring set

Her coloring set

Her Bedroom

Manami was finishing up a drawing. She sighed and laid back on her pillows. Then she heard knocking on her door. " Come on." She said while groaning. The door opened and it was Lukas. "Hey. Manami." Lukas greeted happily. Manami sat up, put on her shoes, and also greeted him, " Hey, Lukas."  He smiled " I and Kong made this fort in the middle of the woods, and only you get to come! So want do you say?" Manami got excited and started saying " YES YES YES!" Lukas laughed and grabbed her hand and shouted " Let's go!"

Few minutes~

"Whoa! This is amazing!" Manami exclaimed. " And guess what? we don't have to take the    Kong-vator to get up there." Lukas said pulling Manami to an elevator he and Kong made. Kong sprang up and started hooting happily. " Looks like Kong is grateful for what you did for him earlier today," Lukas said with a laugh. Manami started to giggle as they went up. " Hey, wanna see something," Lukas asked in a cheerful tone. " Sure" replied Manami. Both kids climbed onto Kong's back and then, Kong jumped from the hideout to a tree, then another tree, then another.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Manami shouted with excitement. Then, Kong stopped on this really big tree and climbed up. Once they reached the top, there was a view of the city. " Oh my god,"          Manami said in amazement. Lucas chuckled while Kong just sighed and smiled. 

Luka's POV

Manami is one of a kind. She's fierce but gentle, She's stubborn but kind. She is the best friend I could ever wish for. And she might be more. And I'm glad she survived the accident. I swear, I will protect her.

2 days later~( THE ACCIDENT)

Manami's POV

I was on the front porch, Anita was vacuuming and singing with Chatter, Kong was in his chair swing, Lukas went with Dr.Remy to the city and Richard was....going to the lab. Kong notice before me and went to stop him.

 I heard a loud thud. I look over at the lab and saw Richard go in after he distracted Kong. 'Shit.' I thought in my head as I ran over to the lab. I looked through the window and saw Richard using the lasers!

 I started banging on the window. Richard heard me and, but he ignored me and continued. But then, everything started to go wrong. There was a big explosion, then everything.

 Onwards!!