Episode 1 The Adventure Begins Part 9

* What Manami is wearing.

Her Hair

Her Hair

Her clothes

The Next Day.

Now let us Begin!

Third Person POV

                                                                                News

" Everyone who is anyone is here, the mayor, governor, and frankly, too many movie stars and celebrities to count...All here to congratulate Dr. Leo Remy on his latest and unquestionably greatest achievement. In addition to becoming a sanctuary for many of the world's remaining endangered species, a massive aquarium encircles the island, created to protect all kinds of marine life. The Remy Natural History and Marine Preserve, already more commonly referred to as "Kong Island," is also home to many extinct species, such as prehistoric dinosaurs. Pterodactyls, triceratops, and even Tyrannosaurus rex! 

Of course, they are all just harmless biorobots created by Dr. Richard Remy. You also might see female biorobots, created by a family friend, Ms. Manami Moon, patrolling and helping around the island. Like the terrifying megalodons and other prehistoric sea creatures. And even a monstrous giant squid, programmed to shock and delight visitors arriving on the monorail. everyone is suitably awed by all the life-size dinosaurs and marine monsters. 

But, clearly, everyone has come to see Kong. The one and only breathing lining, breathing King of the Apes! 

Kong was on his tower doing tricks for everyone and for the people in the elevator.

Danny: " [scoffs] I thought him that! We call it, " The mega butt bow."

Lukas: " [Laughing] Looks like a real crowd-pleaser."

Amy: " Your da looks pretty pleased, too."  

Dr.Remy was shaking hands with Commissioner Decker.

Decker: " Well, Dr.Remy, you pulled it off. Congratulations!"

Jonesy: "Definitely a monumental day for the Remy Family."

Lukas: " Yeah, so I wonder where Richard and Manami is. I figured he'd be eating all this press."

Jonesy: "Yeah. Anyways, Manami is still in her Chopper. She said she'll be out in a bit."

Manami: "Already here."

The others looked up and saw Manami on top of a flying Snowflake. Manai landed and got off, then, she picked up a little someone.

Manami: "Everybody this is Laura. she is one of the new robotic-humans I made. But this time is had a little fun."

Amy: " Awww, she's soo cute!"

Laura:" T-Thank you."

Laurau then hides her face in Manai's shoulder, and gripped tighter on her shirt.

Manami: " Pardon her, she's shy."

Jonesy: "That's just fine with us. And, it is impressive that you can make all of these bionics."

Lukas: " Yeah. How did you make these?"

*Here's a little backstory*

Amy: "Well, starting with the first two, Lavender and Georgia. When we met her, she had a rescue helicopter with men that worked for a rescue business that her parents use to work for in Africa. After a few more rescue missions we did, I and Danny felt like we can/could trust her. And her business did have some robot animals like Snowflake and Darknight. She just had to study how to make them. When she can to where we worked, she studied, our heights, personalities, outfits, engineering, and behavior. 

Soon enough, she comes up with some ideas on how to make them. After a few fails on how to make them, at the age of 18, that's when she first made Lavender. With the help of Lavender, she was able to make the wolves, her Chopper, motorcycles, and Georgia. And I guess last night, she, Lavender, and Georgia made 5 more.

Lukas: "Wow! Manami, you just might be more clever than Richard."

Manami: "[Blushes] Thank you."

Jonesy: " Yea! and you gotta tell me how you made that Chopper!"

Manami: "I might."