Airport

It's wonderful to be back in Korea after such a long time Jungkook pondered as they exited the airport and made their way to the parking lot where Hoseok had texted them to meet up. Aside from Lisa shouting about how enthusiastic she is, the atmosphere was comforting.

He could see Hoseok and Army waving their hands in the distance, as though he and Lisa were lost in a crowd; it was quiet a scene.

Army^

Army^

"Oppa!"  Lisa exclaimed as she hugged them both. "Welcome, Kook," says Hoseok. I give him a kind nod and inquire, "How are you?" "As you can see, everything is in one piece!" He responded with the upbeat demeanor I knew he possessed. "What happened to Namjoon? Is he so busy?" "They are, and that is why they were unable to make it." Army replied with a smile on his face. "Noona," I said, hugging her it's like she's my second sister.

"Let's go!" exclaims Lisa, shattering the emotional atmosphere. They then left the airport, as Lisa had requested.

 They then left the airport, as Lisa had requested

Author's perspective

The Kim family's celebration was cut short when the doorbell rang. "I believe Hoseok and Army have arrived; I will be back." Taehyung informed them while handing Hanuel over to Jimin. When he opened the door, he felt his heart sink as he saw the person in front of him, tears threatening to fall as he struggled to keep his breathing under control.

"What are you doing here?" He spat, his hand clutching the door for support.

"I've come to see my son!" Bogum responded with an irritated tone. "He isn't your son Bogum; you abandoned him when he was two days old!" When Taehyung yelled, everyone inside dashed outdoors, only to boil in rage when they spotted Bogum. "Haven't you tortured my brother enough? Get out of here." Yoongi gritted his teeth. "I'm leaving till I get my son, and that's it."

When Taehyung slapped him, everyone was taken aback. Hanuel wailed without holding his breath during the ordeal, shifting in Jimin's arm, desperate to be near Taehyung. Taehyung snatches him up and cradles him in his arms, soothing him to sleep. He was terrified that if he let go of Hanuel, Bogum would abduct him.

Yoongi hurled his collars backwards as Bogum stepped forward, reaching his hand to touch Hanuel. Everyone turned their heads to the new voice, one who wielded power, before Bogum could utter a word, the new voice beat him to it.

"What the hell is going on?"

There stand a man in the black coat, his eyes looking emotionless and his face stern, as if he lacked a soul. Taehyung considered him to be quite attractive, his bulging arm muscles and the way he clenched his jaw making him feel like an omega submitting to their Alpha. Who was this guy, he wanted to voice out his thoughts but he knew better.

 Who was this guy, he wanted to voice out his thoughts but he knew better

Jungkook's perspective

Army instructed Hoseok to stop the car swiftly as they approached Taehyung's house, murmuring to herself, "This is so horrible." Jungkook was perplexed as to why she was acting this way, but he heard shouting outside before he could ask her. Jungkook was one of those guys who despised chaos. He then noticed a petite boy cradling his wailing baby while sobbing himself due to a yelling male in front of them. Before Lisa could intervene, he stormed out of the car, enraged.

Bogum swiveled around to see who it was. "You?" "I see you recognize me, which is fortunate since I don't have to identify myself." Jungkook said in a mocking tone, confusing everyone except Yoongi. "What are you doing here, just keep away from our problem man!" Bogum expressed his dissatisfaction with his present situation. "Why would I allow you annoy these people right in front of my eyes? Look, I am a man that doesn't love commotions, so why don't you leave before it's too late?"

"Taehyung!"  Lisa and Army screamed in alarm as they approached him. It was then that Taehyung took notice of them, particularly Lisa. He cried even louder, his grasp on Hanuel tightening as he made his way to them.

Where are you going?" Bogum inquired, gripping Taehyung's arms clenching his teeth. "Wait, let go!" Taehyung let out a yelp. "Step back!" he said to everyone approaching Taehyung.

Credits to original owners for the pics!

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo