Trial

Unknown: I'm guessing they'll be astonished the next day.

The individual said, evilly laughing.

Looking to the left while sipping a glass of champagne.

Bogum: You've arrived. It appears that they are unaware of tomorrow's events.

He said that with a smirk on his face.

"Do they know you're in the country?"

Looking in their direction, he inquired.

Unknown: Yes, I visited them about a week ago.

The individual responded by taking a seat on the sofa.

Time skip
Even though it wasn't yet morning, Jeon Taehyung was up and about, preparing breakfast for his husband.

He recalls waking up in Jungkook's arms, all cradled to his chest.

Then he remembers falling asleep after their love chat and their exquisite make out.

Jungkook had made him feel unique, he thought to himself.

He even forgot it was trial day, which helped him relax.

As he felt cold arms circling his curvy waist, caressing the exposed, delicate skin, he gasped.

Jungkook buried his nose in his neck, his heated breath teasing his face.

"What are you doing up?"

He inquired, his voice husky, as if he had just awoken.

"I got up since I couldn't sleep any longer."

Taehyung responded as he felt little kisses move up his cheeks from his back to his neck.

"Yeah?"

Jungkook murmured in hushed tones.

Taehyung hums contentedly, savoring Jungkook's love.

Before Jungkook's phone rang, they stood there for a few minutes, basking in one other's warmth.

Jungkook sighs to himself, irritated by the interruption.

He excused himself by softly pecking Taehyung's lips, making the poor boy blush.

The entire family was now dressed and ready for the trial.

It would be an understatement to say Taehyung felt nervous.

However, the presence of Jungkook and their little boy was enough to put Taehyung at ease.

They were all standing in front of the court, experiencing a range of emotions at the same time.

"Are you all right?"

Jungkook inquires of Taehyung, who appears scared and clutches Hanuel closer to him.

"Y-yeah."

With a gulp, he answered.

" Take a look at me."

Jungkook demanded, lightly caressing his cheeks and kissing his forehead, his lips lingering for a little time.

Taehyung, on the other hand, merely closed his eyes in relief.

"Yes, everything will be fine."

Jungkook told him, oblivious to the fond looks he received from everyone, especially Taehyung.

The family entered the room and took their seats.

Hoseok, the Jeon family's lawyer, took a seat next to them.

When Taehyung looked across, he noticed Bogum's smirk, which caused him to frown immediately.

Was he so certain that the entire trial was ideal?

Taehyung pondered his thoughts.

When he felt Jungkook's hand intertwine with his own, giving it a soft squeeze, he snapped out of his trance.

He turned to face him and smiled sweetly as if to reassure him.

"Mr. Park, where is your wife?"

After the judge concluded that the defendants were all set and ready.

Bogum rose to his feet and replied, smirking, "Your honor, she is here."

The door opened as if on cue, and a very recognizable lady walked in.

The Judge privately rolled his eyes at this behavior.

Is this how she conducts herself in court, such a disrespectful woman, he wondered.

The others are taken aback when they see the woman; they can't believe what they're seeing.

Mr.Jeon, who was present, gave Jungkook a short glance and noticed him tightening his jaws, most likely to contain his rage.

I ordered Taehyung to give little squeezes to his husband from time to time.

What were the chances that Chloe was Bogum's wife?

The silence was filled with whispers as a result of this.

The Judge slammed his hammer against the table, breaking into silence once more.

"Shall we begin?"

He spoke in a nice tone that didn't quiet match his facial expressions.

Did you guys really expected it to be Chloe?🤣

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo