3. Infection Game

Mom suddenly came in the room and placed one lunch box on the kitchen table.

Mom: Y-your l-lunchbox. There is food for the three of you.

She said and went to put her shoes on. My siblings and I looked at each other shooked. Mom doesn't usually give us food or even prepare meals for us. The house is empty with absolutely no food, she kept telling us that we're too broke. But it hit me last night at the Kim's house. She said that we're broke to afford anything but I assume that Mr.Kim and her works together, but then why isn't Mr.Kim broke too? His rich asf. Maybe he works in other places too? Aish my mind can't comprehend this sheit.

Daehan: F-food?

Mom: Yeah now stop annoying me.

She then left the house for work. An idea popped in my head "Stop annoying me" her words kept playing.

Y/n: That's the solution!

Dahyun: Go put clothes on first-

Y/n: Oh.

I looked down and realized I was only wearing underwears. But I had to tell them my plan first because it was a way not to get my mom and Mr.Kim bastard married.

Y/n: But first Listen to me!

Daehan: Yeah what solution?

Y/n: How not to get mom and Kim bastard married.

I smirked and rubbed my hands against each other. It caught Dahyun and Daehan's attention and they looked at me waiting for me to speak.

Y/n: You see, if the Kim siblings and us don't get along, mom and Kim bastard won't be able to handle such bad kids so they'll eventually cancel this marriage.

Daehan: So you mean we have to be seen as the most worst kids ever knew?

Y/n: Yeah also that. Like this, Kim Bastard will hate us.

Dahyun: So your technically saying that you just have to be yourself?

Y/n: Yep. But even worst.

They nodded with a mischievous smirk. I know they won't disappoint. Then I hopped in the shower and started to get ready for school.

-Time Skip in cafeteria-

Fuck...when are we going home? Fuck school, Fuck my classmates. Nobody liked me and they all stayed away from me, because why? Because I was "different" from them.Everyone had natural black hair except me. I lived my whole life like this so it's not surprising.

I had Albinism since I was born, which made my hair, eyebrows, etc, white. Yes I have natural white hair because of this stupid disease. Ever since I was in kindergarten, people would always make fun on me till I grew up. But I had a best friend who suffered from the same disease as me, his name was Soobin. I was really close to him and his family since our dads knew each other. But after he moved out some years ago, I never saw him again.

And now the only friends I have in this damn school are Dahyun, Daehan and a girl who's name is Ayesha but she is a senior so I can't really meet her. I wish Soobin was there, his like another half part of me and without him, I just feel empty. 

Dahyun: How are you going to tell the Kim's to hate us and be as troublesome as possible?

She asked me when she noticed I was staring at the food mom made.

Y/n: I sent a friend of mine who goes to the same school as them to deposit a message.

Daehan: How'd you did that?!