14. Escape time

Y/n pov

I changed into comfy clothes; Tshirt and shorts. I made my way downstairs and sat on the dinning table with everyone when I noticed everyone was staring at me.

I glimpsed at them and frowned in annoyance. Ignoring them, I grabbed a piece of bread and put it inside my mouth.

Jimin: Y/N! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!

Y/n: Who made me have this face? Ask my mom duh.

Seokjin: WE DON'T MEAN THAT-

Dahyun: Y/n- You-

Then realization hit me like a truck. I was wearing a tshirt, and shorts...A tshirt and shorts.. There were bandages all around my arms and legs and some red spots peeking out of them. It's a long story...

My hand slapped to my face.

Y/n: Aish...

Yoongi: Y/n is your life ok?

Taehyung: I don't think so.

Hoseok: SPILL IT OUTT.

Namjoon: I wouldn't actually care but since you are supposed to be family. Are you good?

Y/n: Do I look like I'm good?

Taehyung: I swear you never did.

Jimin hit him harshly on his arm using his elbow.

Jimin: Asshole, you think it's the right moment?

Yoongi: Gurl, do you need water?

Y/n: BISH- I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO BE USEFUL BUT WHAT IS WATER GONNA DO?!

Yoongi: I-

Seokjin: Y/n. Who did this to you?

I rolled my eyes and whispered to myself.

Y/n: Aish...shouldn't have come here like this...

Y/n: Anyways, you wanna know ok then, get ready to hear.

I lifted my sleeve a bit up and the brothers listened attentively with ears big open.

Y/n: This, is from this cow.

I pointed at Daehan who was eating innocently like he did nothing and at a bruise.

Y/n: This, is from my moma for not washing the rice.

I pointed my whole arm of bandage and the spots where it wasn't covered. We could barely see my original skin colour.

Y/n: And this is when I fighted some random dudes on the streets.

I put my left leg on my chair and pointed at the memorable scars. I still remember when I threw him off a tree and he had to spend 2 months in the hospital. Ah...good times. We're friends now though.

Y/n: This is from my moma again. I got B+ on my test.

This one was the worst. I pointed at my right arm. I remember how I didn't study for that test but cheated and still got a B.

Y/n: And this, again from this cow.

Y/n: Come to think about it most of them are from that damn cow.

Daehan: C'mon, it's not like you never did anything to me!

He chewed on his food trying to look innocent.