4. Party Party

??: I can't believe they are do this...

??: Do they really don't want us to get married...?

Mr.Kim and mom's face saddened. Both of them were having a great time together at the mall when they saw their kids sitting in a small shop. They didn't know they had come here so they went to them but heard everything, it wasn't eavesdropping, more like they accidentally heard their conversation.

??: Guys we have to be quick, we have only one month left.

Mom and Mr.Kim looked at each other astonished, their wedding was due to next month but they thought they didn't hear well so they peeked behind the wall and it was Seokjin.

Namjoon: Anyone thought of plans to get the wedding cancelled?

Their hearts sunk on hearing that. They were even thinking if the wedding was a good idea because both of the mischeivious kids in the two families, combined, we only expect a disaster. But when they heard that it was all planned for their parents not , they were at time happy but also sad because did they really dislike that idea that much?

Daehan: I was thinking of getting ourselves in trouble while they are at work because if they get married that will eventually happen more than hundred times and I want them to see how going through this shit is hard.

Jungkook: What should we do to get in trouble then?

Mom: Do they really not want us not to get married that bad...? Is that a bad thing?

She asked her boyfriend who was standing beside her furiously. He had already explained to his sons that he would get married in either a way or another. Yes, he made a decision to himself that he would marry his loved one and not let her go again. He truly loved her and would do anything for his lover to be happy.

Mr.Kim: No sweetheart, it's not a bad thing. We raised and love them, they must also respect our decisions...

Mom: What should we do then?

Mr.Kim smirked.

Mr.Kim: We are getting married this weekend.

Mom: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!

She whispered shout for their kids not to hear. What was Mr.Kim planning behind?

Mom: We only have three days left!

Mr.Kim: Yeah it's just to show them who the real boss is here.

Mom laughed, she loved that energy, when you don't let anyone get on top of you. She liked it when everyone was behind her.

Mom: ok ok, but how will you prepare everything?

Mr.Kim: I have a lot people for that. Just leave it on me.

They both smirked at each other. Something in common that they had was to always be first in anything and not let anybody surpass them. So they went to their homes and started waiting for their kids to return too to announce them the news. Mom was sitting on the couch like those evil queens in movies.After some times, the triplets came back home

Dahyun: Since when were you home?

Daehan: Mother!

Y/n: Mom guess what!

Mom: Guess what too.

Triplets: You're not getting married!

Mom: We're getting married this weekend.

Triplets: WTF

Mom: And yeah. Don't try not to get us married again. Because we'll in either a way or another. So yeah, dun waste your time and better go study.

They screamed loudly while mom smirked. She stood up and went in her room to change her dress. The triplets stood there with their jaws dropped on the floor. They couldn't believe mom said that and the "again" she said meant that she had found out about their plan.

Y/n wanted to go see the Kim siblings to see if they know about the news, but couldn't because her mom wouldn't let her get out  and neither she had their number.

On the other side at the Kim's house, they also got the shocking news as soon as they got home. They were really not agreeing with it but couldn't protest too much since their father's mood was already ruined and we could only see anger in him.

None of the kids could sleep well during the past three left days they had left before new members entering their family because they all had been thinking of the worst to happen. If they would come in between their father or mother or make their lives hell.

(A/n:Guys am very sorry, I actually don't know how korean weddings goes on, so, yeh I just did my best to write what I know above. Correct me if i made mistakes. Thanks^^)
-Three days later-
-at the wedding-
Y/n Pov

Y/n: I don't I don't I DON'T!

The whole hall went dead silent. I crossed my fingers hoping for mom to say I don't at the very last second the priest said whatever he had to say as his job, even though if it was impossible, well we can still home in my imAgiNaTioN. Jimin who was sitting beside me sighed.

Mom: I do.

FUCKKK. Literally each one of us; triplets and Kim siblings, covered our faces in our hands for us not to see the disgusting scence that would happen. We whined hoping for that shit to be over. Jimin kept moving his legs up and down and Hoseok kept whispering "Is it over?! Is it over?!" Over and over again.

Seokjin peeked in between his fingers to signal us if the gross shit was over but immediately screamed and dived his head back in his palms while regretting doing so.

Jungkook: What did you see?!

Seokjin: Trust me, boy, you don't wanna know.

FUCK How long is that kiss?! Some seconds after, everyone clapped meaning that the crap was finally over. I cautiously peeked out and the others did the same, I felt relieved on seeing them not doing any gross things anymore. The audience clapped and cheered loudly on seeing the new couple smiling brightly, almost shredding tears.

Y/n: Jiminie oppa...this is so fucked up!

I whined and hid my face in his shoulder. He didn't mind my skinship with him because his mind was only with what what was happening with our parents and how our lives are gonna be as from now.

Heesung uncle: Triplets, you guys were asked to make a little speech on stage. And boys you too after them.

Mr.Kim's close friend spoke. He had asked him to keep an eye on us. Dahyun and Daehan whined, refusing to go on stage in front of the big audience who were dressed so expensively with the women with like ten pounds of makeup and I honestly could feel them because it always gives a hard tension to be in front of so many people.

.

.

[A/n: Short chapter from what I write but okkk ! :D]