7. Two weeks

Mom: Oi.

Daehan&Y/n: Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

They spoke panickly, hoping for them not to get their ass beaten. Mom lifted the wooden object to place it on her shoulder in order to look powerful. On the other side at the dinning table, the Kim felt awkward to see that but Dahyun was unfazed at the situation.

Mom: Look here, BiTcHes. Letting you go this one time since we have to get a good image but next time, Istg and ISTG. I'll Fucking kill you.

They nodded and went to take seat at the table with the others. After a few minutes, Mr.Kim broke the awkward silence and spoke in an hesitant way.

Mr.Kim: S-so...h-had a good sleep?

Jimin: Yes!

Seokjin: Yeah lol.

Mr.Kim: Not you...

The boys rolled their eyes while the dad looked at the triplets with the corner of his lips slightly curved.

Dahyun: Eh-

Y/n: Yuh.

Daehan: Well, yeah I guess?

They said while chewing on their food. It wasn't really the kind of answer he was expecting but it was still better than them ignoring so yeah.

Daehan: Kim. I mean Sir.Kim, gimme da Hot Sauce.

He extended his arm toward the hot sauce in front of Mr.Kim but couldn't reach.

Y/n: ~Hot sauce gipi dip that eh nal ttara twist that eh~

It made the girl remember of a song so she sang a bit of the lyrics and Jimin surprisingly continued the lyrics.

Jimin: ~Hot sauce tooreul ttae ooh immatdaero golla ma dish~

Y/n: OH- Nctzen?!

Jimin: Yeah!

He smirked.

Mr.Kim: Uh ok- by the way you guys can call me dad now.

He said as he handed the hot sauce to Daehan.

Y/n: Ok Mr.Dad

Mr.Kim: N-no no I meant, dad only.

Daehan: Yeah that's what we said, Mr.Dad.

Mr.Dad sighed and some more minutes after, both mom and Mr.Dad announced something.  

Mom: Guys, we have an announcement.

She waited for some milliseconds but got interrupted by Jimin guessing.

Jimin: You guys are getting divorced in some months.

Y/n: Because you just got together because of work.

Daehan: Don't worry, we aren't sad.

Seokjin: Yeah.

He munched his food while clapping his hands. Mom who was sitting beside Y/n hit her two times on the head.

Mom: We aren't getting divorced. So put this out of your heads.

Mr.Dad: So we're going on honeymoon for two weeks.

Kim siblings&Triplets: WHAT NO!

Mom: Yes. We would have gone for a month actually but since there's work and I don't really trust those bitches on staying home without us in the house.