18. Fight

Taehyung: As you say.

Y/n: Huh- Wait wait WAIT WACHU DOINGG-

The boy did not listen and hoisted me before harshly throwing me in the water like if I was a toy. I tried my best to come back to the surface but a hand was stopping me, Taehyung had his grip on the back of my head, preventing me from coming back to the surface. IS HE PLANNING TO KILL ME?! HELP I FUCKING NEED AIR!

Yoongi: Taehyung, stop the fuckery.

Jimin: Fr bro!

Taehyung: Let's wait a bit.

After few milliseconds, Yoongi and Jimin immediately swam to Taehyung to stop him from his actions. Finally he let me up and I began to gasp for air. I heard Tae's maniac chuckles but then I began to cough loudly due to the amount of water that entered.

Taehyung: Okay, I should have prolly not-

Ayoo...here comes my damn overthinking issues...

Was he trying to really drown me? Aish...I should have had never trusted him so soon...I mean, I knew from the start that he hated me and I did too since he kept reminding me of my brother...same age...etc. But I did not follow what my self conscious was telling me and went forward like I had never experienced those kind of shits and pretend to know more.

Taehyung tapped my back a bit because I would not stop coughing. Yew...the amount of chlorine that just entered my body...

Jimin: Y/n-ah?! Are you ok?!

I couldn't see him as my eyes were closed but I could hear the worryness in his voice. Omg F*ck them! Like- I HATE EM. I personally want to chokeslam them through the floor and just KILL them. Like do they think drowning people is fun?! Shit, karma for wanting to kill a kid in the middle sized pool. Fuck this shit bro I'm out-

In the middle of my thoughts, I didn't even realize how my heart kept pounding. I slightly opened my eyes and looked from the opposite side of where the brothers were.

Taehyung: Y-Y/n, are-are you crying?!

He glimpsed at my face, not even a centimetre in between but I rapidly pushed my head backwards. Taehyung's words made Jimin and Yoongi rushed to us.

HUH?! CRYING?! WTF NO I'M NOT BUT WAIT-
Taking a moment out of my dumb ass braincell, my weak self was taking over. I softly passed my fingers on my eyes wiped away the water remaining but my vision soon became blurry again. I mean- I should have really not trusted those boys so soon, and that hurts. The fact that we came here to get our parents divorced but ended up playing and having fun together, ay, that shit hurts. After what they have done, like they always try to get on my nerves, all three of them. Every moment we spent together and every word they said to me suddenly flashed in front of my eyes. I know they hate me...they did not do the same mistake as I did.

Taehyung: Y/n Y/n, I'm sorry...please...I didn't mean it

Sorry? Sorry after what he did? Why can't he just run away like we did to that kid from the medium sized pool? I don't wanna stay with them here for more times...

Jimin: Hey...don't cry...

As I thought of it, I pushed Taehyung away because he was practically hugging me like for what? Then I pulled myself to the border and got out of the pool.

Yoongi: Good job, bullshit.

Yoongi groaned and pinched Taehyung's nipple and twisted it harshly which made him hiss in pain. Jimin also jumped out of water when he saw me furiously going away.