6. Dance after school

(Quick recap of characters:D)

-Dahyun, Daehan and Y/n are triplets. 13 or maybe 14 years old lol.

-Misae. Triplets' mom, she is very strict. Well like asian moms what?,

-Mr.Kim. Is a rich dude. He adopted all of his sons. (Lol you thought he made them? Sike lol)

-Seokjin, 19 years old, is a fake maknae. In relationship with his face.

-Yoongi, 18 years old, hardworking but sleeps when he is free. Finishes all the tangerines in the house in one day.

-Hoseok, 17 years old, is very kind and friendly. Makes people around him comfortable. Sprite addict.

-Namjoon, 17 years old, likes to read and encourages everyone to study. Asked his dad for crabs as pet all the time but he always refuses.

-Jimin, 15 years old, is kind and friendly but is also a pussy. Wants to marry the floor.

-Taehyung, 15 years old, rarely talks and is handsome as fuck. Mf can also walk in heels.

-Jungkook,13 years old, shy at first but is a pain in the ass. Banana milk obsessed and has multiple of talents.

(Back to story :D...)
Y/n pov

The dj was blasting music to the max that I could even become deaf already. The Kim siblings were dancing and enjoying themselves with some of their friends whom they invited.  But on the bride's side, we didn't really invite people since we literally know nobody and our families, I actually don't know what's up with them, they're probably dead or sum. Mom invited only some of her colleagues and friends from our old small village and more people were on the groom's side.

Y/n: What's this?

I asked while approaching a table far from the others where placed a lot of glass bottles. Jungkook was hanging out in the hall with me the whole time since we were bored and were kinda shy to move our asses on the dance floor where was everyone else. Well, maybe later.

Jungkook: I think that's alcohol.

Y/n: Oh that's why uncle Heesung's acting like this.

We gazed at the uncle who was already drunk and dancing weirdly with a woman. He was about to do some stuffs with the woman but his friend quickly pulled him away to prevent him. We then hear a voice behind us.

Daehan: Wanna give it a try?

Daehan popped out of nowhere,smirking but Jungkook quickly disagreed with that idea.

Jungkook: But we can't drink!

Y/n: What?

I could barely hear him because of the loud music.

Jungkook: WE CAN'T DRINK!

Daehan: We actually can. Just put that hole in ya mouth and let it pour.

Jungkook: No! I meant that we're underage!