"I DID IT FOR YOU!"

~Continue from previous part~
{Alaïa P.O.V}

I walked out of Melaní room after putting her down for bed wondering where Oscar was. I don't mind watching Melaní, I just hoped that the boys were okay. I made my way into the kitchen cleaning up the crumbs that Melaní made from eating the nuggets that I had fixed for her to eat for dinner. I soon heard the door opening and looked over seeing that Cesar was walking in with Oscar.

"Hi..."I say to Cesar seeing that he was hesitating to say hey back before walking to his room. I looked to Oscar and placed the cloth in the sink.

"She's asleep..."I say to Oscar as it was feeling awkward from no one saying anything to me. Oscar just walked pass me to go to the fridge.

"I guess I'll go home"I say lowly grabbing my bag walking to the door only to take my hand off the door knob when I heard Oscar speak up.

"Did she eat?"he asked me.

I looked over and crossed my arms, "you had nuggets in the freezer so I put those in the oven for her."I replied to him watching as he opened a beer while leaning against the wall looking to me. He took a swig of the beer before speaking up again.

"Did you eat?"he asked me.

"I had half a nugget"I chuckled softly before pushing one of the curls out my face. It was another awkward silence before he spoke up again.

"Sit down"he told me and I slowly pulled my bag off my shoulder to put on the couch. I took my seat at the table in the kitchen before seeing him pull out food from the fridge to start cooking.

And there I was... staring at his back while watching him grab the knife to start cutting up tomatoes and onions. From the view I was looking at, I was already falling in love with him again. Well I never stopped but I definitely missed him at this moment.

"You......you think I could watch Melaní more often?"I asked him lowly waiting on his reply.

"I said it was a one time thing"he replied.

"Yea... well you said that about the girls you were sleeping with while you were dating me and I can assure you it wasn't a one time thing"I say and heard him stop cutting to look forward. "I'm sorry"I say quietly.

"Yea...you can see her more, and then when you're ready to leave again who's gonna clean your mess again? Huh?! Me right?! I'm everyones clean up person right? I gotta clean up the block! Gotta clean up after my mom leaving Cesar! Gotta clean up after my dad! And now you expect me to clean up after you twice?!"he yelled to me.

"Okay... first of all I didn't tell you to join the gang!—." I was cut of from Oscar throwing the knife across the counter and walking up to me. I backed up a bit but he would just continue to walk up to me until our faces were inches apart.

"I DID IT FOR YOU!"He yelled in my face having me look up to him in tears.

"Stop"I say pushing him back a bit before moving away to grab my bag. "I'm not hungry."I say as I was walking out the house to get to my car not knowing Oscar followed me out the house until I heard him continuing to yell at me.

"I say as I was walking out the house to get to my car not knowing Oscar followed me out the house until I heard him continuing to yell at me

"WHERE YOU GOING?! HUH?!"he yelled standing in the middle of his yard. "Running off again. Same old bullshit."

"Because you're making it seem like all your problems is because of me!"I yelled to him walking back slowly but kept some distance between us.

"CAUSE IT IS! Yea I joined the gang but why you think I did it?! I had nothing else to do! You thought I was just gonna do nothing when we needed the money?! You were pregnant and I needed to feed you and Cesar! And you are the cause of all my problems! I LOVED YOU! And when life was getting a little too hard for you, you packed your shit and left. You left me with a baby to raise on my own so you could have your way somewhere else!"he yelled.

"Y-yea but that's the past... And you're always telling me to leave"I stuttered to him.

"It's the past? What happened to you sticking by my side? Til death right? You don't remember telling me that? I wake up every day having to deal with the pain you left behind! I look at Melaní and all I see is you... every day... I never want you to leave. I tell you to leave but in my head, I'm begging you to stay."He says at this point breaking down. My heart broke... I never seen him like this and know that this is what I did to him hurt me like hell.

 I never seen him like this and know that this is what I did to him hurt me like hell

I didn't know what to say since I didn't want to say anything stupid

I didn't know what to say since I didn't want to say anything stupid. I walked up to him slowly and and wrap my arms around his neck to pull his down into a hug. I caress the back of his head softly and teared up myself. "I'm sorry."I whispered to him as his head was now resting on my shoulder.

"I can't..."I say lowly pulling away and looking at him frowning a bit but walked to my car anyway to leave. I opened the car door looking to him one more time before speaking up.

"I love you Spooky"