The Plan

[ Sorry for the long wait guys!! Lol I've been busy. Comment a lot on what you want to happen next and follow me on Instagram
@ _CeeCee.17_  b/c I am more active on there and you can get to me quicker on there. BUT IM BACK GUYS!!😂💕]

There I sat next to Uncle Cesar in Ruby's house. They were talking and I jumped up going behind Monse chair slowly and play with her hair.

"Hey cutie"Monse says having me giggle.

"Hi"I say shyly as Ruby, Jamal, and soon Monse begin to talk at the same time to Uncle Cesar.

"Yo! One at a time. I'm not following here"Uncle Cesar yelled as is softly wrapped Monse strand of hair around my finger trying to make her curls more curly.

Ruby raised his hand immediately having uncle Cesar pick him to speak.

"Sorry, it's excitement. We've been chewing on this the last two weeks. And it's finally time to move forward with a plan"Ruby says chuckling a couple times.

"A plan for what?"uncle Cesar asked.

"Getting you out the gang"Monse answered him immediately.

There was silence for a while and I looked over to my Uncle seeing him laugh at his friends.

"What's funny uncle Cesar?"I asked going to him slowly laying my head across his lap.

"....You're serious?!"Uncle Cesar asked them. I looked over seeing them nod their head fast. "Oh my gosh, no! No,no,no,no. There is no out. You guys are being naive. Once you're jumped in, you can't get out. Unless you get jumped out. And that's not, you know, an option"Uncle Cesar day as he caress my hair.

"Why not?"Jamal asked.

I looked around to Jamal getting distracted by his neck. "What happened to your neck?"I asked pointing to the white thing around his neck.

"See... I'm the quarterback and when I caught the ball for the touch down — "Jamal answered back having Monse speak up to cut him off and look to him with a glare.

"Don't lie to her Jamal. He's faking a injury cutie. Don't worry about him"Monse tells me and I giggled.

"Anyways... why can't you get jumped out?"Jamal asked rolling his eyes to Monse.

"Because.... they beat you till you die"Uncle Cesar says sighing.

"Oh. I see you dilemma"Jamal says.

I looked over to Ruby and climb down to Monse as they continue to talk as I whisper to Monse.

"Can I touch his hair?"I asked pointing to Ruby having her giggle.

"Sounds like you have a crush huh?"she giggled to me and she lift me up on her lap having me suck my right hand thumb shyly and use my left hand to play with in ruby hair.

"Hey... it took me hours to get this fixed. Stop it"Ruby snapped at Monse and I.

"So that's it? That's the plan? You're gonna get me out the gang with cogent, well-articulated arguments?"Uncle Cesar asked them after a while.

"Yes!"they answered back.

"Never gonna happen"uncle Cesar says clapping once and stood up to take me out of Monse arms carefully. "Good talk"he says before walk out the room with me waving seeing all three of them wave back but really I was waving to Ruby.