"Leave, Spooky"

{Melaní P.O.V}

I was happy to finally be able to go with uncle Cesar to Ruby's again

I was happy to finally be able to go with uncle Cesar to Ruby's again. Daddy haven't been making it fun when he makes me read extra books and do more work than I do at school to keep me busy. He says I'm gonna be smarter than the other kids in school so that's why I keep reading and working. I was really jumpy today and climbed up in the chair at the table where the others were sitting except for Olivia.

She wasn't sitting in a chair. She was using uncle Cesar lap as a seat..... How rude! Atleast she's not sitting on Ruby's.

Then my eyes lit up with a gasp, "you're sitting on uncle Cesar lap?"I asked pointing to Olivia at the same time being really happy.

"Yea baby spooky. They a thing now"Jamal says to me having me giggle.

{Third Person P.O.V}

"So we playing or what?"Ruby asked trying to change the subject.

"Yea, let's get this going"Monse says grabbing the cards starting to pass out the cards.

"C-can I sit on your lap? So I can see?"Melaní asked pouting to Ruby.

Ruby looked to her and sighs holding his arms out for her to crawl across to table soon letting her sit in his lap before they started the game. Monse and Ruby even had moments to switch cards since Olivia and Cesar were busy kissing each other.

"So where's Mario? I was hoping to see him."Jamal mentioned after a while of playing.

"He went with his new bouvier girlfriend to Nevada."Ruby answered chuckling a bit.

"Instead of coming home?"Monse questioned.

"He's in the bone zone."Cesar added.

"True"Ruby and Monse says in sync.

"Can you pass the tres leches? My mom makes the best tres leches for my birthday. Guess not this year"Olivia says as Jamal passes to her.

Melaní looked to Olivia confused and then to her uncle. "That's not how Daddy says it in Spanish..."She says lowly to her uncle.

"Well it's how she says it. Just sit quiet"Cesar reply to her trying to be polite since Olivia heard Melaní.

"Don't say that. Maybe your folks will be home before your birthday."Monse says to Olivia from her last comment.

"In a week? I don't think so."Olivia says lowly.

"Wait... Melaní get off."Ruby says carefully lifting her off. "Your quince is in a week? And you didn't tell us? Mom! Dad! Olivia's quince is in a week!"Ruby yelled out the last comments for his parents to come out.