Bottle Rocket

{Melaní P.O.V}

It's been a very crazy few days. Uncle Cesar had been acting weird and Mommy have been staying over. We even had game night with just the three of us last night while Uncle Cesar was out. I woke up with a yawn and got off the couch hearing daddy talking. I walked slowly to Uncle Cesar room seeing him sitting in the chair and daddy behind him holding what he use to cut his no existing hair. I peaked in holding onto the door frame before seeing Uncle Cesar glance to me and give a small smile before looking back in the mirror.

"You're getting a hair cut Uncle Cesar?"I asked and seen daddy turn on the clippers.

"Uncle Cesar did a good think today. Everyone is proud of him. Are you?"Daddy asked looking to me.

I didn't know what daddy was talking about but he was serious from the look he had on his face. I nodded my head slowly.

"Tell him"daddy says as he started cutting off Uncle Cesar hair.

"I'm proud of you, Uncle Cesar"I say lowly before watching his hair fall to the ground.

"The prophet$ are shit. They want to exterminate us 'cause they fear us. And they should. With the future Lil spooky, this is our hood. I know you question what you did, but what you did had to be done. You handled your shit. You ensured your future."daddy says to Uncle Cesar.

I frown liking uncle Cesar more with his hair instead of looking like daddy. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to mommy.

"Cmon... let's get you some breakfast. Let daddy and Uncle Cesar finish"she says to me and I nod grabbing her hand following her. I sat on the couch and looked to her when she kneeled down in front of me.

"Guess what?"she says to me smiling.

"What?"I asked smiling widely.

"I got you a dress for the party tonight. I'm gonna take you while daddy handle some things. Alright?"she says to me and I nodded immediately.

"What will my Quinceañera be like?"I asked her before reaching forward to push mommy hair behind her ear softly.

"Welllll... I don't know what it will be like since we haven't started planning yet but I promise it'll be perfect just for you. You're gonna wear a beautiful dress and you will absolutely have a tiara. My little baby is gonna have everything she wants on her special Day. Your daddy is going to be upset of course. He's not gonna want to see you grow up but all dads are like that. He's gonna get to change your slippers into heels and share a dance with you. You'll also light candles for the people most important to you."she says to me before holding my little hand.

"Will Uncle Cesar be there?"I asked her lowly.

"Of course he will. You know he wouldn't miss it for the world "she says before tickling me having me laugh.