A Missing Colleague

~The Lord is good to all~ Psalm 145:9

Sorry! I'm sorry this took a while! Kinda forgot about it and been working on 'Above The Surface' 😊

3rd P.O.V:
___________

Moppet looks around for another game to play before noticing two boys playing Sugar Rush and heading over.

Looking over the pink banner, she hums. "New racer Dailey. Sweet! I got next game."

She places her quarter between the two on the armrest, the bigger teenager flings it off back towards her, looking at her.

"Go away kid! We're gonna be playing all nine of today's racers!" He grimaced.

"Yeah!" His friend snarked.

With a mildly offended look, Moppet bends down to pick up her quarter, mumbling a 'sorry' under her breath and fixing her glasses.

She sighs, looking around again before seeing 'Fix-it-Felix' in the back of the arcade, looking at her quarter before shrugging and walking towards it.

Placing her quarter in, she watches as the nice landers enter the newly-built penthouse, raising a brow when Ralph's text shows up, with him being absent.

"Hmm?" She tilts her head. "Where's the wrecking guy?"

. . . . .

The nice landers smiles strain as they faces the screen, watching Ralph's text as they wonder worriedly where he could be.

"Where's Ralph? He should be wrecking the building." Mary panicked as Roy continued to watch the box.

"Shh! Stick with the program." Gene mumbled as everyone looked at the screen again.

. . . . .

"Fix it, Felix!"

Felix skips to his place in the screen, smiling. "I can fix it—!" His face drops, looking at the polished, un-destroyed building and chuckling nervously as Moppet looks at him questionably.

. . . .

Felix tosses his hammer in the air, the action causing the hammer to ching as he repeats the action.

"Ralph! Quarter alert! Game on!" Felix furrows his brows, quickly fixing his smile as slips.

. . . . .

With a bored look, Moppet starts to mess with the controls, pressing the buttons and moving the joy stick as Felix moves across the screen.

. . . . .

"Do something, Felix!" Deanna whispers under a cracked window.

"Just act natural. I'll fix it." Felix assures, his body moving left and right as Deanna closes the window back slowly.

. . . . .

Messing with the controls for another second, Moppet gasps when the joy stick moves on its own, looking between and the screen incredulously as Felix climbs down the side of the penthouse and waddles towards the end of the screen

"Ralph, Ralph, Ralph, Ralph, Ralph." He chanted as he waddled closer.

. . . . .

"Ralph!" As soon as he was in the shadows, he quickly speeds across the field to the dump, jumping up to see Ralph's stump, looking around with a worried look on his face.

"Oh, my land! Where is he?"

. . . . .

"Mr. litwak!" Moppet calls, raising her hand.