Mr. Compress X Lost! Child! Reader

You clutch your hands against your chest, Your f/c pants were ripped and wet from tripping and falling. Your wiped your tears from your cheeks, You gasp as you bump into a person. You fell to the ground with a soft thud, scooting back before looking up at the person. There was two people, you saw them on the t.v when your dad was watching it. "Awe, Their super cute!!" A female gushed over you, her yellow eyes widening as she picked you up. 

"Are you lost brat?" A black haired guy asked, He looked like a purple Muppet. "Y-Yes" Your voice was shaky and quiet, You've been wondering around for about and hour or two. "Okay, we'll just take you with us!" The female started skipping,  the purple muppet chased after her. "Hey Toga ya can't be taken random kids!" The female, now known as Toga ignored him. She giggled and rubbed her face against yours, causing you to giggle.

__Time skip, brought to you by the person who requested it  @BaileyJC7 They get a 🍪__

You open your eyes, you had been taken to a bar. There was a blue haired man, a cotton candy guy, A lizard and a man with a top hat. The one with the top hat approached first, You smiled and reached up at him. "Huh, You wish to be picked up?" He hummed, gently lifting you from Toga's arms.  He took off his hat and placed it on your head, The hat fell over your face. 

"Awee Its too big for them!" Toga squealed, You pushed the hat up so you can see. "Shiggy~ we Gotta keep them!" Toga pleaded, it was only when the man agreed that the female stopped asking. "Yay! Gimme her!" She demanded, The top hat man huffed and turned away. "Nope, i claim them as my child" He walked away, carrying you with him.  You watched as Toga pouted before he turned the corner, You where placed on a bed. "Now, little one. My name is Mr.Compress but can just call me Press." He smiled as he shut the door, Ruffling your hair. " I'M Y/n!" You grin, giving his hat back. "Welcome home, Y/N"

Note: Here ya go, Hope  ya like it!