Yandere (?) Nemoto x Famous! reader

Warning(s): Murder (he's a villain so this is obvious) stalking, Nemoto being a creepy wank stain, he's also slightly aggressive in this

P.S: it might be shitty cause it's like 4:00 am

also here's a picture i found with his long ass fingers, looks like Iida's cousin Pita( fun fact: my former cat was named that it means Pain In The Ass)

also here's a picture i found with his long ass fingers, looks like Iida's cousin Pita( fun fact: my former cat was named that it means Pain In The Ass). I'll shut up now, enjoy your one-shot with this lovely  bitchass.

You were quite famous in Japan, both being a actor as well as an artist. You were currently sitting on your bed, scrolling through twitter before you found an odd post referring to you. It had many details that you hadn't told the public, such as your middle name, it even had your snake's and parrots nicknames. You clicked on the profile, sighing as your realized it was one of your crazy fans.  Pictures of you filled your screen, in public as well as in private. 

"Okay, creepy" you closed the app, trying to figure out how the hell this fan found out where you live. Most of the photos were taken from your house, you decided to call up your manager. "Hello, L/N." She/he greeted, their voice raspy from sleep. "Sorry for waking you (manager's name) i just wanted to know if i could get some guards for my house?" You asked, they hummed into the phone. "of course, i'll get some for you in the morning if that'd be a good time?" ( Manager's name) Asked. 

"course, thanks bestie" You bid your goodbye and lay on your bed,  glancing at the window. You jump out of your bed as something moved outside, grabbing your lamp you slowly make your way to your window. "ya better get the fawk away from house before you get beaten by a lamp you abomination for society" You speak in a clear  loud voice as you throw the lamp at the window, it shattering with the clear glass of the window, You heard a chuckle form the darkness of the night. You grab another lamp, holding it as a weapon. 

"I got another one creep"  there was a moment of rustling before it went quiet, you sat on the carpeted floor. You held the lamp close to your chest muttering to yourself. "c'mon te bitchass, veni et pugna me rapax canis"

~Time skip: brought to you by your broken lamp~

It's been two days since you threw your lamp at the creep, you haven't seen him since then but you know he's there. You sat on your guest bed as your refuse to sleep in your own bed, You look towards the bedroom door as shattering came form beyond it. You grab a knife you had under your pillow, creeping towards the door as the noise continues. "Rapax bitch" you mutter out, slowly opening the door. The noises subside as you make your way down the upstairs hallways, you gasp as one of the guards lay motionless on his stomach. You nudge him, 

getting no reaction. You roll him over, eye widening as a bullet wound gushed out blood. You left him fall back onto his stomach with a soft thud, holding the knife up in an attack position. You crept down the stairs, listening for any sounds. Your breathing slightly heaving as more dead guards enter your vision, you swallow your breathing as you heard something from behind. Swiftly turning around you saw a man dressed in black, a black poncho swaying in the slight breeze that came from the open back door, where the intruder must've  entered the house, a black plague mask held onto his face by belts.

You hold up the knife "Rapax bitch, i'll stab you." You forced your voice to be sturdy, though it didn't seem to intimidate the man. He stepped closer, forcing you to step back. You eventually hit a wall, glancing towards the back door. You quickly move, running towards the door before an arm wrapped around your waist. yanking your away from the door, you fall onto the ground.

He stood over you, he held a black pistol in one hand.  He used his free hand to grab you, yanking you onto your feet. The man  held the gun to your head, holding your arms to your chest. "Do not struggle love" He whispered into your ear, leading you out of the house. A black fancy car was waiting outside, the man shoved you into the vehicle.  

Once he was in the car began moving, you didn't know where since you where being held to the floor of the car by a foot. You knew you had to play along, he had a gun and you didn't doubt that he'd kill you in a heartbeat. It took only half an hour to reach the destination the man wanted you at, he pulled you out of the car.  He held onto your hair as he lead you into a nice looking building, there was a dozen  or so people who also wore plague masks. You could only assume that they where a gang, villains at lest since y'know. 

They random ass dude killed five people inside your own house, the floors are gonna be hard to clean too. Anyways, you were shoved onto a bed. The man quickly locked a metal cuff onto your ankle, a long chain connected you to the floor. He turned away from you, taking off the plague mask. Once it was off he truned back to you, your eye widen as your realize it was the crazy guy form Twitter. You claw at the metal cuff, only  to be stopped by the man. 

"I know, we got off on the wrong foot. Why don't we start new,  darling?"