Bottom! Shigaraki X Top! Male! Reader

This was Requested by: ShyLovesartXD    i just got back into writing. it might be bad but i'll try. and so sorry it's short, i have to cook dinner soon

Warning: Shigaraki

You hum as you enter the bar, sitting on the spinny stool. Kurogiri handing you F/D (Favorite drink)  you drink it in one go, getting up to head to your room. Opening the door to see your blue haired boyfriend, Grinning you walking closer. He was sitting in a gaming chair, headset on as he yelled at random people online. You run your hand down his chest, kissing his neck a few times. Smiling as he heard Tomura whine, his gloved hand going straight to your hair. 

He took off his headset, putting his controller. He pulled you to the bed, pushing you down before straddling your lap. You quickly flip him, forcing him under you. You kiss him on the lips, smiling at the man under you. "Your so cute shig" You whisper in his ear, he groaned and pushed you away. 

Before being pulled back, he is now on your lap. You stuck your face into his neck, breathing in his sent. He let  his head fall onto your shoulder,  sighing as he closed his eyes. He drifted of to sleep, hearing your voice before finally falling into the void. "Sleep tight, blueberry"