14

"Nico."

"Nico!"

"NICO!!!"

"Just 5 more minutes." I groaned, rolling over in my bed. I forgot I was on a narrow camping bed and dropped a foot and a half onto the floor.

"Owwww."

"Nico, dude, you sleep like the dead." Jason said. "Uh, not that that's a bad thing." He added with a nervous laugh.

I decided not to acknowledge his statement, even though I found it funny. I wanted to keep him on his toes. Just a little.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Jason paused and looked over at a clock on the wall. "It's 6:32."

"What!" I exclaimed. "Why would you wake me up so early!"

"Well the legionnaires have a run before breakfast at half seven, and I thought you might want to join?" He asked the last part as more of a question.

I put my head in my hands about to reply, when I felt my crazy bed hair. He was never going to take me seriously with this, so I tried to fix it a little with my hands.

Jason laughed a little, and I glared at him.

He shut up.

"I'm really not all for mornings. You guys can go for your run, I'm going to get some more sleep. What time does breakfast end?"

"Oh, it doesn't exactly have an end. You just have to make sure you turn up before everyone else is finished. I'd say 8am at the latest." Jason replied.

"Why is everything so early?" I complained to myself, then a little louder I asked "What time is lunch?"

"Oh" Jason said "That would be 12:30 and you have to get there on time."

That sounded perfect to me.

"Ok, I'll see you then."

Jason looked at me baffled, before I shooed him away. Telling him not to miss his run. I guessed it would be bad for a praetor to be late.

As soon as he left I plopped down on my camping bed, and tried to go back to sleep.

I was reminded of what I had seen in Thalia's dreams last night. It appeared that she was Jason's brother, but in most of her dreams, she was either reliving a past memory or searching for him.

I guess that she doesn't have any idea where he is if she is looking for him. She may even feel guilt about losing Jason.

I still couldn't decide if this was good or bad. There were two ways I could see things happening when they found each other again.

One. They would become best friends immediately, and unite the camps.

Two. Jason would hate Thalia for abandoning him even though she didn't want to, and they would end in war.

So yeah. One good and one bad.

I have decided not to think about it too much anymore though. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Putting my mind at rest, coming to a decision about what to do for now, I drifted back off to sleep.

I woke up to a lar shouting at me. "You need to wake up. It is 10 minutes until lunch."

I jumped out of bed and quickly dressed and made myself look presentable. By the time I was done, it was 12:29 (don't judge, my hair took up most of that time. It is impossible to tame.), so I ran quickly to the dining hall.

I burst in just as everyone else was sitting down, so I don't think I was too late.

Lunch was fairly boring. People made light conversation, and speculated over what we could see being built on the field of Mars, which is what I found out is the massive field next to the camp, and also where they do most of their training activities.

The food was so so. Probably on a par with what you could get from Camp Half-blood.

Nearing the end of lunch, Jason and Reyna stood to make an announcement.

"If we could have your attention please." Jason said.

Once the room had gone quiet, Reyna continued. "We have been told by those building the defences for our war games tonight, that we do not have to have an early dinner as this game is best played under the cover of darkness."

Reyna paused for dramatic effect and some people made ooh and aah sounds.

"This means that as it gets dark at 8, dinner will be at 7."

Jason then added some more notices about this afternoon's activities, but I didn't pay attention, as I had my own plans.

As soon as Jason said the magic words dismissed, I left and walked to my father's hidden shrine.

It was coming along great with everything that I had so far.

I quickly reminded myself of what I needed. I would have to get a bed, and a wardrobe and a corkboard or something similar for pictures.

But first I decided to arrange the bones that the skeleton left here on the alter. I know that Hades would like that, although I'm not sure about Pluto.

After I had got it a way I wanted, I shadow traveled to a DIY store. I looked around and found that they did corkboards and pins, as well as a vast range of wardrobes and cupboards. I finally found one that had a draw at the bottom, and two doors next to each other above the draw. There was a shelf in the too of this section, with a handing rail coming from beneath.

I quickly got all of my things into a dark corner, but on my way, I saw a clock, so I picked that up as well, and shadow traveled back to my soon-to-be room.

I decided that if they didn't mind, I would use the camping bed that Jason and Reyna had got for me in here, as I didn't think I would be able to get a hold of one from a bed store without arousing a lot of suspicion.

Looking at the clock, I saw I still had 3 and a half hours before I had to start going back, so I decided to assemble the wardrobe.

After making more mistakes than I would like to admit, I was done, and saw that I had to go now, as my clock read 6:30, which left me half an hour to walk from Temple Hill to the dining hall.

This was do able so I set off.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

A/N
Hey, sorry I didn't write in a few days, my friend is forcing me to read Red White and Royal Blue. I recommend it to you guys if you like gay romance or political books.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!

It gonna be war games!!!!!!

~Sheeps