Knowing The Truth

Gianna Brinley

"Hey, Matt right?" Nev said to the guy and he nodded and they shook hands. Then he walked up to Kamie and I.

Oh my god.

It's him.

Matthew Gray Gubler.

Matt.

My Matt.

I think.

He looks so good

He looks so good.

What am I saying?

"Gianna, hi." He said to me as he gives me a hug, but I didn't react because I'm still in shocked and my emotions are everywhere.

He pulled away and introduced himself to Kamie.

"Wow, you're real. You're actually Matthew Gray Gubler." Kamie said to him.

"So you've actually been talking to Gianna the entire 3 years?" Nev asked him.

"Yes."

"Then what's the big secret?" Nev said to him and he didn't answer. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and spoke.

"Yeah, what is it?" I waited for him to respond because I wanna hear what bullshit comes out his mouth.

"I was scared, afraid that if I told you who I was, you would use me for money or for my name and then leave me." He said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Seriously?" I sarcastically laughed at what he said.

"What? Its happened to me in the past." He rebuttled. At this point, I got serious and put up a cold front.

"Okay and? You know who I am and where I come from. I may not come from fame, but I come from wealth, but do I have any business with it? No. I work two jobs and work my ass off to earn my money and get to where I am today. I may not be successful like you, but using you would be the last thing I think of doing to you."

"I know that now and I'm sorry for not being honest with you from the beginning. Truly, I am. Can we move past this? I really do care about you and what I did was messed up, but I don't wanna lose you over this." He said with sorrow.

I look at him and shook my head.

"No, I can't. I don't have time for your excuses. You had 3 years Matthew, and I can't do this." I said as I walk across the street and sit inside the car.

Nev Schulman

"I didn't expect her to react this way." Matthew said.

"Yeah, but you should've known that it wasn't gonna be all sunshine and rainbows. Like, okay we know you're real, but it could've easily been corrected a long time ago and it didn't have to go to this extent." Kamie told him and he put his head down.

"Yeah, you're right. It's my fault, I should've handled it differently. She's right, I knew she came from money and she's been in my shoes before and she wouldn't have used me, but I was just clouded by my brain and the whole 'what if,' that I hurt her."

"I think this was enough for today, so why don't we meet up tomorrow and sit down and talk again. Hopefully Gianna will be up for it. Just let this sink in for now and take a breather and we can pick it up tomorrow and we all can say our peace." I told Matt and he nodded and we all parted ways. He went back through the gate and Kamie and I headed back to the car to check up on Gianna.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Kamie asked first.

"I've been better." Gianna replied.

"So, what are your thoughts about all of this?" I said.

"He seems genuine, but it just blows my mind that he went through all this trouble just because he didn't want me to use him. Like I see where he's coming from because I've been through it in high school. Guys only wanted to date me because I was rich and they wanted to ride with me to school in a limo or a cool, fancy, expensive car. But he knew all of this, and I even told him that if I ever were to date someone who has been in my shoes that I wouldn't judge them or use them in any sorta way because that shit hurts." Gianna explained to us.

"Okay, so we told Matt to give you time today to clear your head and let this pass and we can pick it up tomorrow and talk it all out one last time before you guys decide what you're gonna do. The question is, are you up for it?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that. But I do have a work meeting tomorrow and I can't miss it." She told us and I nodded at her.

"Alright, then just let us know when you're done with that and we'll let you know the game plan." I told her and she nodded understanding.

Matthew Gray Gubler

I blew it.

I absolutely blew it.

I walk up to my trailor and slam the door in frustration. I started throwing things around and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I hear knocking coming from the outside of my trailor.

"Matthew.. you okay in there?" I hear Kirsten say. I open the door for her and see Paget and Aj with her.

"How did it go?" Paget asked. I sighed and put my head down.

"I blew it." I replied.

"Blew it? How?" Aj said.

"I told her the truth about how I didn't want her to use me for fame and leave and she was upset."

"Did she break up with you?" Kirsten said and I shrug my shoulders.

"Kinda? I mean after I said my peace and ask for her forgiveness she said no and that she can't do this. She doesn't have time for my excuses and that I had 3 years to tell her, but I chose not to and then she walked away and left." They all surrounded me and comforted me.

"Oh honey, she's just upset with you right now. It'll blow off by tomorrow, it was just the heat of the moment, she needed to get that off her chest." Paget said as she leans on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna meet up with her and the Catfish people tomorrow so we can talk everything out." I told them.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. After tomorrow, you both will be in good graces with each other." Paget told me

"Then you can live happily ever after." Kirsten says excitedly.

"And.. when everything goes good, we wanna meet her." Aj told me and the girls nodded at her.

"Yeah!" Kirsten exclaims and I put my hand up to them.

"One step at a time guys, I don't wanna overwhelm her and she runs away. I'll make peace with her and if everything goes good, then I'll think about introducing her to the cast." I told them and they nodded understanding.

I hope everything goes well tomorrow.