Epilogue

Years Later...

Gianna Gubler

"... and that's how mommy and daddy met and fell in love." I said to my daughter, Ophelia, as we're laying in her bed, book in hand, as I finish telling the story.

"That's a great story, mommy. I love it every time." She said to me and my heart fluttered.

"Thank you, baby. And imagine, if daddy and I didn't meet, we wouldn't have had you and your brother." I told her, as I booped her nose and she scrunched her face up.

"Again mommy." She told me but I shut the book and place it back on the bookshelf beside her bed.

"No, sweetie. It's time for bed, you have school in the morning. Maybe tomorrow okay?" I told her, tucking her in and she nodded her head.

I turned her lamp off, and turned the night light on.

I kissed her forehead and brushed her hair out her face.

"Goodnight baby, I love you. Sweet dreams." I whispered to her as I exit her room and closed her door halfway, so there's a small peak of light in vision.

I head across the hall to Matthew and I's bedroom and he's currently reading over his script for the next episode of Criminal Minds that he has to film.

I walk along my side of the bed and hop in.

"What was the story tonight?" Matthew asked me as he's still going over his script.

"The one about us." I told him, smiling.

"Which version, yours or mine?" He asked and I laughed.

When Matthew and I got the news that we were pregnant, we both decided to make a book about our love story and we made two different versions of it. Mine was filled with pictures and captions and Matthew made story boards and drawed his out. He's not the best artist, but its cute.

"Your version, you know the kids love your drawings." I told him as I move in closer to him, wanting attention. He looked at me and put his script away inside the drawer on the bedside table. He came closer to me and we held each other, cuddling.

"What did you and Jacob read tonight?" I asked him.

"Rumple Buttercup." He replied. I got out from his grip and grabbed something from under the bed and leaned against his chest.

"You're pulling out the photo album." He said and I nodded my head as I flip the pages and look at the different pictures of us along the years.

"Here's us at an event, I forgot which one." I showed him the photo.

" I showed him the photo