one

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢, WELCOME TO SHADYSIDE

"𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋n𝗂𝗇𝗀"

WHEN YOU LIVE IN A SHIT TOWN LIKE SHADYSIDE NOT A LOT CAN SURPRISE YOU. For Casey, Heather's murder was old news by midday. But that didn't mean she didn't care. Just not as much as everyone else. If you lived in Shadyside your goal was to get out. But every Shadysider was cursed and even if you did get out the 'witch' still had her grasp on you. Deena always said that "shit is doomed". Casey, Kate, Simon. They all agreed. But it didn't mean that they couldn't try and have a little fun with there sucky lives.

Shadyside and Sunnyvale. The borders split them in more ways then one. Sunnyvale. The best place to live. All the little miss perfects live there. Home to all the rich kids, dicks and ungrateful souls of the world. Not cursed. Live the most perfect lives anyone could ask for. Shadyside. Just across from Sunnyvale. Home to the most murders and crime in one town. Druggies, murders, psychopaths. All cursed. All the same.

Caseys problem was that she hated the thought of dying. Ironic right. Living in a town where your pretty much granted to die before your 50. But she didn't know what to think about it. Dying scared her. So growing up in a town like Shadyside pretty much fucked her from the start. Like what happens once you die. Because your gone forever. And forever is forever. And even if there was heaven and hell. 9/10 Casey would be going to hell. Alongside all her other idiotic friends that she called family.

But she had to ignore that part of her when her friends dragged her into things she knew they would regret later in life. But Casey loved them all and wouldn't trade them, even the most perfect life. Even though they annoyed the shit out of her sometimes.

So when it came to standing up for her fellow Shadysiders she would happily throw a few punches in the sunnyshitters way. Family was the most important thing to Casey even through her real family didn't give two shits about her and Simon.