three.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢, RUMOURS

"𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇"

DINNER TIME WAS KIMMYS FAVOURITE PART OF THE DAY. NOT. IT WAS JUST A BUNCH OF ANNOYING TEENS GOSSIPING ABOUT WHATEVER CRAZY THING HAD HAPPENED THAT DAY. and the main course was nurse lane and her psycho tendencies. everyone was going on about it her daughter and what had happened at that party all those years ago.

"nurse lanes daughter killed seven people"

"her daughter was ruby lane"

"she was clearly possessed...just like her crazy daughter

"Sarah fire strikes again"

"How does the witch choose them?"

"it's completely crazy"

"is colour war going to be cancelled"

"psycho Shadysiders always ruin fucking everything"

Everyone's complaints rang in Kimmy's ears. Tommy had almost been murdered and all anyone could talk about was whether or not the colour would get cancelled. Oh and Sarah fier of course. Kimmy walked through the crowd of children finding her place next to across from ziggy on the furthest table.

"I'm so done with everyone's shit" Kimmy sighed slamming her plate down. Ziggy looked up at the girl and smirked. "you are very easy to torment. things get to you way too fast."

"yeah well, it is not my fault. Its..." Kimmy stopped. "uh, its these sunnyvalers"

"you're acting weird. why are you acting weird" ziggy asked spectacle of her best friend.