one.

.•°¤*chapter one, WHERE IT ALL BEGAN*¤°•.

•°¤*chapter one, WHERE IT ALL BEGAN*¤°•

Victoria Ashford walked on the dirt covered road her feet dragging against the ground

Victoria Ashford walked on the dirt covered road her feet dragging against the ground. Her viciously blue eyes analyzing the rocks beneath her feet until falling upon the rugged boy, who when had the chance would steal a kiss or two. A small smirk played at her lips as the boy blew a kiss to her position. "Sarah" the girl called as she spotted her friend walking through the town.

"The full moon rises before nightfall"

"A good night to enjoy the fruits of the land" Victoria nodded as she caught glimpse of her father walking the streets. "Father" she called making her way over to the man. "I thought you were due to go out of town this morning?"

"Pastor Miller has delayed my departure. Says he needs help with a few arens before I leave"

"Oh..well, make sure to remember mothers flowers. You know how she gets when you forget these things."

"Yes, yes Victoria. Now go home and help mother with the baking before she wacks you on the head."

"Yes father" she groaned walking up to the wooden house on the end as the towns crazy came stumbling out of a wooden box.

"Victoria Ashford, funny seeing you around here" he laughed.

"Not today Thomas" The ashford girl frowned trying to escape the conversation that the boy was making.

"Now why not. You didn't seem to mind a few months ago, pretty girl."

"I call it a series of unfortunate events" she laughed turning her back on the boy.

"See you around ashford"

"No, thats where you're wrong tommy boy." Victoria smirked as she trotted away from the potent man. Thomas was a handful and she always wondered what her past self ever saw in him.

~~~

Victoria Ashford was many things. And well that for a lot of people was the problem. Her parents, although they loved the girl, would always find themselves wondering why she did what she did. There were always certain aspects of her that drove her parents crazy. The way she chewed her nails when she got nervous. Or maybe it was the way she refused any help even if she really needed it. It could've also been the way she always thought she was right. Or the way she saw the good in everybody even people like Thomas. All these things drove her parents crazy but they were things that help a certain boy named Isaac fall madly in love with her.