fourteen.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄

Casey Kalivoda walked through the double doors of the Shadyside mall. Memories of the night before rushing back into her mind. All the blood and screams filled her head. The memories of Kate and Simon and their last seconds alive, trying to stop something that may as well been a lost cause. And the fact that somehow, in some freakishly weird and messed up way Casey Kalivoda was Sheriff Nick Goodes daughter.

Nothing made sense everything was turned inside out. And for the first time in her life Casey wished she could go back to selling drugs and living in the crappiest town because although it sucked like shit she was happy then. Simon, Kate, Deena and herself. It was just the four of them and she would never be happier then she was a week ago. "Casey!" Deena yelled through the yalls of the mall snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

"Deena. Why are we here, unless this is some messed up memorial type shit"

"We know where the hand is." Deena and Josh stared at the blonde as her eyebrows lifted

"What? Wait really? How?"

"C.Berman. Or Ziggy Berman."

"K.Ashford. Kimmy Ashford. Or mum" The siblings looked at each other then back at Casey. Her face completely normal. Not at all the way you'd think someone would look like if they had just found out who their biological mother is. Especially after hours of knowing you're adopted. "Anyways let's go find this cursed hand!"

The trio scrambled through the dirt of the lonesome tree sitting in the middle of the mall.

"Holy shit" There it was staring up at them. Every masacre throughout history had come down to this moment. The moment where hand and body unite...

Author Note;
Well it's been a hot minute since I updated this book but here is the final chapter of vol 2...