four

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯, THE UNDEAD

"𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾"

GROWING UP DID YOU EVER THINK ANOUT WHO WOULD BE AT YOUR FUNERAL. Would it be your siblings? Your parents? Best friends? Children? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Husband? Wife? Who would it be...

But what if you went to all their funerals before they could go to yours.

Imagine having no one remember you after you were gone. You just fade away like you weren't even there. All the good times with your friends and family. The times that made you laugh. And the times that made you cry. Having your first kiss. Or buying your first house. It all meant nothing. Your life fully lived only to be forgotten a few years down the track.

All the people in your lives are memories of you. Each person you touch keeps you alive, even after your dead.

Death is part of life. Everyday you spend countless hours watching tv. Saying stupid shit. And doing dangerous things. And you don't ever think twice about it.

death

It's nothing that you can control. It just comes around like a disease. Wrong place, wrong time. And there's no coming back from it. Unless your from a cursed town with fucking insane murderers that can come back from the dead.

You watch friends throw themselves into situations that they might not come back from. You watch the old and young take their last breaths. And you ignore. You get one chance in the world you live in. So why live it so harshly. Why spend your days sitting in your bed crying over a boy that you should've broken up with a long time ago.

Casey hated the thought of dying. The thought of being gone forever. But that wouldn't stop her from sacrificing herself in her friends place. She would willingly do this. Because even if she die. She knew they would carry on her legacy.

So if you were told today the exact time of your death would you choose the live out the remaining time of your life fully. Or would you be scared of anything and everything?