eight

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱, THIS ENDS TONIGHT

"𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗀𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌"

SHADYSIDE GROCERY STORE, HOME TO FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. please the only thing fresh about that place was the fresh rat shit in the isles.

this was the last plan. this was the last plan they had. plan 'f'. if this plan failed they were dead. fucked. completely and utterly dead.

that fact that one employee could be employee of the month at least 10 times in the row either meant that simon was extremely good at his job or every other employee was shit. but that couldn't be cause casey was one of them. and she certainly wasn't shit at her job. did the manager hate her guts? maybe...but that was mostly because she had been caught multiple times grabbing 'candy' from the 'candy store'.

the pictures of simons face on the wall made casey laugh. "i can't believe your the only person to ever get nominated for employee of the month. i've never seen anybody else get nominated." casey scoffed as the walked towards the drugstore.

"your just jealous that you've never been up on the wall."

"yeah well dickson hates my guts. so i'm not getting up on that wall anytime soon. and beside your his favourite. you didn't even get in trouble when you stole that bag of 'blueberries' right in front of his face. he acted like nothing even happened"

"yeah well i've been sucking up to that ass since day one". the teens made their way through the fruit and veg as simon jumped over the counter to grab a few things. "so, a few months ago, my brother timothy has an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. he was dead for 2 minutes. but...we got him back!"

"I got him back"

"yeah ok, not the point"