1.21

~~~

~~~

Belle snuck her way inside the venue looking for either Pope or Kiara but instead bumped into her brother who looked furious, her eyes widened and she laughed waving at her older brother, he grabbed her arm gently pulling her into a corner.

"what the hell are you doing here? i told you not to come here tonight!" he whispered letting her go.

"i can explain, John B and JJ-" she cut herself off not really having an explanation.

"just John B and JJ." she said, he rolled his eyes running his hand over his face.

"what's John B even doing here?" he asked.

"i needed to talk to Sarah, important stuff, old job of mine, i begged her to come with me and JJ worked tonight so.." John B rushed in saving the day, Belle sighed in relief and nodded pointing at him.

"get out of here before you two get me in trouble, okay?" the two nodded and Zale walked off.

"i owe you one." she whispered to John B who laughed grabbing her hand pulling her behind a tree waiting for JJ.

meanwhile inside in the men's locker room JJ was around the Kooks who were fighting with him when the light last flickered.

"gentlemen!" yelled the security guard walking in, Kelce let go of JJ roughly, "is there a problem?"

"pardon me, officer. no, there's not an issue. i just- actually, yes. no, there is an issue. uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here. beep! call it in, right? blatant disrespect for private property. i'm in violation of all kinds of shit, sir, but these young gentlemen, uh, caught me, sir, and they're about to take me away. and that's what you should do, escort me out of here." JJ explained lifting his wrists up like he was going to be put in handcuffs, the guard grabbed his arm starting to lead him out of the locker room.

"all right. fix that tie, son. you're lookin' spiffy, too. you Powerpuff girls have fun." JJ pointed to the Kook boys.

"tell Belle she looks pretty hot for a Pogue!" Rafe called out, JJ clenched his jaw running back over to Rafe but the guard and Kelce grabbed him before dragging him out.

"keep my girlfriends name out of your mouth, you got that!" JJ yelled at Rafe who just laughed.

Belle heard chaos happening hearing JJ, she covered her mouth to hold in her laughter when Kiara stood up for JJ and crashes were heard, Belle looked at John B who nodded and the two ran out behind the tree, Belle ran around a few Kooks going towards Kiara.

"hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Kie. Pope, you as well, all right?" JJ informed the two Pogues.

"very mandatory." Belle says moving away from a Kook.