2.19

_

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

_

"John Booker Routledge, pursuant to the North Carolina statute section 14, you are charged with murder in the first degree with aggravated circumstances. if convicted, the maximum sentence would be the death penalty." voices filled the court room after hearing what the judge had said.

Belle looked at her brother who was just shaking his head in disbelief, JJ looked at his friends in shock as did Pope and Kiara. Sarah had tears running down her cheek while Belle held her hand giving it a squeeze.

"your Honor, he's 17!" JJ yelled standing up followed by Belle.

"are you kidding? he didn't do anything!" Belle yelled at the judge.

"JJ, Belle, no." Zale grabbed their shoulders.

"stop." Kiara stood up gently pushing JJ back.

"he's 17! are you kidding me?" he motioned to John B.

"J, come on. let's go home." Belle took his hand pulling him away.

"you're good." Pope pulled JJ away with Belle.

"hey, John B, we're gonna figure it out." JJ yelled to his best friend.

"Kie, Kie, Sarah-" Belle motioned to the blonde who was approaching her boyfriend.

"i got her. get him out. " Kiara said following Sarah.

"Belle, he's 17!" JJ looked down at his girlfriend, "i know. i know, we're gonna figure this out okay? we're gonna get him home." she says pulling him out of the room slowing down seeing Noah and Liz sitting behind Ward and Rose.

"Bells, keep walking." Zale told her, she turned her head to her brother nodding leaving the building with her friends.

"is this a joke? like, are we in hell or..?" Kiara said once they all stepped outside.

"i should have never come home." Sarah sniffled walking down the steps.

"they're gonna kill him, guys. i know it." JJ says resting his hand on Belle's shoulder.

"so sorry for what you and your family have gone through. thank God the system works." Ward's lawyer says making the Pogues turn around.

"you're fucking kidding me right?" Belle scoffed loud enough for them to hear.

"can you please shut up? of course you think the system worked because it was made to protect you and people like you." Kiara says to them motioning to every single one of the men.