1.33

~~~

~~~

  Belle woke up to the sound of JJ flicking his lighter, she groaned sitting up rubbing her back from the chair. she turned to JJ who was looking out the window from where he was last night, she stood up walking over to him when he noticed her awake, he smiled gently at her kissing her forehead.

"did you sleep at all?" she asked.

"a bit, i couldn't really sleep not knowing if he's okay or not." he said.

Pope walked over to them looking out the window seeing them sirens, "he's pinched for sure, man." JJ said.

"no. they wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him." Pope explained.

"let's hope." JJ said.

"you know, we were in that car. they're probably looking for us, too." Kiara shrugged.

"she has a point." Belle walked towards the kitchen grabbing herself a cup of water.

"well, if we're gonna be outlaws, we might as well help John B." Pope said grabbing the keys to JJ's bike.

"so, find him before they do?" JJ asked watching Pope pass by him, "Pope?"

"i'm gonna get gas for the boat."

"hey, you be careful. okay?" Kie said looking at him, Pope ignored her turning to JJ.

"meet me at the dock at three. don't be late." Pope said walking out.

Belle looked at them confused wondering what happened between them last night.

"okay, what is your problem?" Kiara asked following Pope out, Belle and JJ followed leaning against the railing.

"no problem, officer. i'm just doing my job." Pope said climbing on the bike starting it.

"look, i'm sorry that i hurt your feelings." Kie cried to him but he revved the bike not hearing her.

"what was that?"

"look, i didn't mean to."

"sorry, i can't hear you. what was that?"

"Pope, i'm being serious— i'm trying to talk to you!" she screamed at him but Pope sped off.

"what just happened?" Belle asked as JJ grabbed the cup of water from her hand drinking some.