1.34

~~~

~~~

  Kiara was driving to where the phantom was, the three anxious checking the time hoping they weren't gonna be late to pick up the boat or worried they ran out of time wondering if the cops had already got John B.

"it'll be fine. it'll be fine with the phantom. she'll get out quick. woah, woah, woah." JJ said seeing three cop cars speed by, Belle lowered herself as did JJ and Kiara.

"they're still looking. it's a good sign." Kiara said.

"guys. i don't wanna say this but what if we don't have time?" Belle asked shaking her leg.

"we'll have time. trust me." JJ turned to his girlfriend.

he nodded his head assuring her everything was going to be okay, she nodded as Kiara pulled up to the garage where the phantom was held. the three got out of the car and JJ went straight to the door opening it, Kiara and Belle furrowed their eyes seeing the boat.

"there she be. hey, girl. a 1983 formula 402 SR1. the phantom." JJ said uncovering the other side of the boat.

"she's nice, very pretty." Belle nodded.

"the first boat to make the run to Bermuda is under 16 hours, baby and Kie. forty years old! forty. and still the fastest thing that Kildare's ever seen." JJ explained the boat admiring it.

"i'm jealous of boat." Belle blurted out listening to JJ talk about the famous boat.

"it's kind of a junker." Kie said.

"really? she's right there, Kie. she can hear you. let's just put it this way. you two would not be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?" JJ looked at the two girls, Belle approached the boat climbing up looking inside.

"will she run?" she asked.

"oh, no, she'll run all right. she's faster than any cutters the boys in blue got." JJ said and a motorcycle was heard.

"i hear Pope." Belle jumped off helping JJ attach the boat to the car.

"Pope, finally." Kiara walked over.

"hey, there. what's goin' on? JJ? Belle?" the three stopped what they were doing when they saw Rafe.

"how you guys doin'?" Rafe asked when somebody whistled making JJ and Belle turn around.