C28 - Animal Form

Xiong Ye’s dodge left Xiong Qi a little perplexed, and he calmed down a lot from his initial excitement–had he done something wrong?

Xiong Ye also felt a little embarrassed, but he still said, “I have a mate and should keep some distance from others!”

Xiong Qi nodded, then put down his hands and said admiringly, “That’s right. You’re really a good man who cares about his mate!” It was very rare and difficult to find a person like Xiong Ye who was so devoted to his mate.

“What’s wrong with you today?” Xiong Qi was over a decade older than him, and they hadn’t interacted much before. He had never been so enthusiastic about him before…

Xiong Qi said, “Xiong Ye, my injuries are much better, and I feel great now! Thank you for healing me!” Xiong Ye’s healing ability appeared to be better than the priest’s. Xiong Ye was really too impressive!

Xiong Qi had been desperate after losing to Shi Li.

He had lost to a man who was over a decade younger than him. It was bad enough that he had lost all his dignity, but then his wounds grew worse, and he couldn’t even stand up straight.

The priest had given him some medicine and told him to have a good rest, but he had no way to rest at the time–his injuries had been too painful.

He thought that he wouldn’t be able to recover.

He had originally been the second strongest warrior in the tribe after Xiong He and had been an existence that everyone respected, but now? He could only lay in his cave and endure wave after wave of pain while the people in the tribe went hunting.

To the point where… He may never be able to hunt again.

He had felt that it was extremely humiliating for a strong warrior like him to have to join the gathering team.

At the time, he had even thought about dying.

In the end though, everything turned around just as he had sunk into despair!

Shi Li had fought with Xiong Ye and had been defeated by Xiong Ye. He hadn’t seen the fight, but people who had come by to see him later had told him about it.

The strong warriors of the younger generation had already grown up… He had forced himself out of his cave, intending to thank Xiong Ye.

He truly didn’t like Shi Li and was very happy that Xiong Ye had beaten Shi Li.

Afterwards, Xiong Ye had said that he had wanted to help him look at his injuries… Although he felt that it was useless, he had still agreed.

He was already in such a state. What did it matter if Xiong Ye also took a look?

As for the herbs that Xiong Ye had given him afterwards…

He was already in such a state. It didn’t matter if he ate some herbs.

Even if this grass was poisonous, it might count as a good thing for him if he was poisoned to death.

So Xiong Qi didn’t hesitate when he ate the medicine and went to sleep.

He had thought that he wouldn’t be able to sleep like the past few days, but he actually managed to sleep really well!

Not only that, he discovered that he could stand up straight after waking up!

Although his injuries were still a little painful, they were much better than before. In his current state… he should be able to recover if he rested for a few more days?

Stone Age Husband Raising Jornalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें