C128 - Pushing Onwards

“I’m the biggest, right?” The huge blue whale that had crushed countless trees lay there motionless in the forest, but its voice was full of pride.

Zhou Ji found it a little difficult to continue watching this scene head on–Hai Feng, despite being a Beast King, had actually changed into his animal form just to compare sizes with a youth… How impressive.

Fortunately, his Xiong Ye wasn’t that foolish.

Zhou Ji was just thinking this when he heard Xiong Ye say, “What is that youth’s animal form? It’s so big!”

Zhou Ji: “…… I’m big, too!”

His original mammoth form wasn’t very tall, but it was definitely of a similar weight!

As they were talking, the youth changed back into his human form and picked up his animal hide, wrapping it around himself. “You are very big, you’re even bigger than my father.”

Hai Feng also changed back. “Indeed… Why is there blood on my body? Hold on, it seems like I crushed someone to death!” Hai Feng immediately looked towards the people of the Big Bear Tribe. Who had he crushed? He hadn’t wanted to kill anyone…

“It’s alright. The ones you crushed to death aren’t our people.” Zhou Ji said, “Let’s go.”

“Oh.” Hai Feng made a sound of acknowledgement, then followed Zhou Ji as they continued on their way.

Zhou Ji gave him a reminder when he saw this, “Put on your clothes.”

“Why do I have to put on clothing? It’s so troublesome? The dinosaurs don’t have to wear clothing.” Hai Feng couldn’t help complaining.

“Dinosaurs don’t talk.” Zhou Ji said.

Hai Feng had nothing to say to that.

That youth continued following behind the big group, staying by Hai Feng’s side, “You’re really big. I also want to become as big as you.”

“You want to become as big as me? Dream on.” Hai Feng said.

“Why are you so big?” The youth asked.

“I was born that big!”

“Why were you born that big?”

Hai Feng reached out and patted the youth on the head. “Why do you have so many questions? Stop talking nonsense!”

“Oh.” The youth agreed, then spoke up again after a while, “My father said that my animal form is the biggest, and I’ll also become the biggest in the future… Why did he lie to me?”

Hai Feng explained, “He didn’t necessarily lie to you. It should be that he hasn’t seen much of the world.”

The youth nodded dazedly.

When he saw this situation, Zhou Ji confirmed that the youth had a problem with his brain and was a little bit silly.

No wonder his reactions were so strange. They just didn’t know how he could have left the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe given his situation, and why he also had people chasing after him.