29. Bridezilla

This chapter is going to be hell a sort but the not worry this is just to get the next chapter started. Next chapter will be  published on Sunday. Bye

Comment on any errors so u can fix. Unedited

Amanda's POV

Its probably about 5 am and Justin has to go do some work. I called in sick. By called in I mean I told Justin I didn't feel good, so I'm staying home in the care of Roger. Yeah I know I'm probably going to die.

"Dont fight with her, don't leave her alone, and please take care of her." Justin was telling Roger. 

As Justin was telling Roger random facts that have nothing to due with my sickness, I felt like I was going to throw up. My head hurts what the hell is wrong with me?

"Babe you can go now. I don't want you the be late." I said pasting a fake smiling.

He walked towards me and gave me a small kiss. "Okay, but if anything happens call mem" I nodded my head.

Once he left it was just Roger and I watching some cartoons. My mind was trying to think of something to say, but it was blank.

"We should go play some basketball." He said not taking his eyes off his phone.

"My head hurts and I suck at playing basketball." I said. I really do feel horrible.

He puts his phone down. "Come on atleast hang out with me outside." He begs.

I sigh. "Okay but you need to make me a lemonade." He groans, but accepts the deal.

Once he returns with my lemonade I walk with him out to the basketball court. I need never liked sports I was always horibble.

"So how did you start working with Justin?" Roger asked. I start to remember that day when I was looking for a job.

"Well I was job hunting and his publicist's saw me and asked me to work for her." I say as I sip my lemonade which only makes me feel worst.

"Not as intersting as I thought it would be." I rolled my eyes.

But as soon as my phone read Justin's name I got all happy. His text was sweet, how's my gorgeous girlfriend doing? Yeah its basic, but its good enough for me.

I reply with honest. Babe I feel horrible. As soon as I sent that I got a reply.

I'm trying to hurry so I can take care of you. I smile, but I don't want him to do sloppy work because of me.

Yet no matter how much I insisted he stayed he told me he couldn't focus on work while I'm sick.

"What's the point of you being here with me if you're not even going to talk to me." Roger said getting pissed off.

As my pain worsens I get up. "Can we go inside I need to lay down." I say feeling light headed. I couldn't keep my eyes open and it all went black.

.

"Amanda baby are you okay." I hear distant voices as I open my eyes. My vision clears up. I see Roger and Justin standing next to me with worried looks.

"I don't feel good." Remembering that I fainted. My head is pounding, my throat is dry as the Sahara Desert.

"Don't worry a doctors coming to check you." Justin says kissing my forehead, but my attention is on the word doctor.

"No please don't let the doctor come!" I said sorta yelling.

"I told you she has a phobia of doctors. Her mom would always tell my mom." Roger tells Justin.

"But she needs to be checked. Amanda you're sick and the doctor is coming period." He yells at me. I know he wants to take care of me, but he doesn't have to yell.

"Dude  don't yell at her." Roger said. I just start to cry under the covers not because Justin yelled at me, but because the doctors coming.

"Oh my god Babe don't cry please I'm sorry I yelled at you." I wanted to tell Justin it wasn't because of him, but the tears were rolling out hard and I could barely breath.

"What do we do if the doctor comes she'll have a panic attack." Justin and Roger were trying to find a solution.

"Y-you can *hiccup* call and *hiccup* tell the doctor my *hiccup* symptoms." My mom always told the doctor my symptoms never have I been to the doctor since I was 5.

"Okay." Justin says as he dials the doctor. In a matter of seconds they answer. "Yeah you're not going to be able to come. She has a phobia of doctors so can I just tell you her symptoms?" Justin says.

I try and not think about how horrible I feel, but I can't ignore it. "Babe the doctor said to take some pills and of by tomorrow you don't feel good then you have to go to the doctor." Justin said.

I just nod my head. I start praying  I won't have to go to the doctor or else I might have to be sedated.

"On last teaspoon." This is my fourth in a row I'm pretty sure Justin read it wrong. As I struggle to avoid the spoon full of orange liquid Bella and Buster join in by tugging Justin's shirt.

"Alright you don't have to drink this." He says surrendering to the two pups. He lays down next to me.

"Have you ever realized we never talk about our like future." I say wondering what's it going to be like.

He looks down at me. "I'll tell you about our future. When I know its time I'll ask you yo marry me. After you say yes you'll start to plan everything, you're going to be the cutest bridezilla ever." I laugh. "You'd be so stressed out and I'd be there to tell you that its all going to be fine." He thinks for a while.

"We'll have lots of kids. And our family is going to be happy and shit." I laughed because he said 'and shit.'

"Okay now how about you and I go to sleep." He said. I nodded my head. I tried not smush Bella and Buster. Their warmth helped me fall asleep.

.

I look at the clock 3am. I groan as my stomach still feels horrible. If I don't feel good I have to go to the doctor. That can't happen!

I get up slowly and quietly trying to make my way down the stairs. "Woah that's not going to happen." I say to myself.

My head starts to pound. I try and hold on to the railing, but I start to feel light headed.

A/N

Okay so what do you guys think is wrong with Amanda. I will update on Sunday during to the shortness of this chapter.