35. Caught

Comment on mistakes.

Amanda's POV

I successfully packed everything I need and everything Justin needs. I could hear him talking to someone probably Jimmy. He's been talking a lot lately up to two words per day.

I look out of the door to see who it was. Roger! I hide behind the wall to listen to what their saying.

"Yeah dude I just wanted to say bye you know before you leave." Roger said.

I don't understand why he's here! He's not here to say bye. He doesn't even like Justin.

"Aww bro I'm going to miss you." Justin says making me roll my eyes. This is horrible.

"Yeah a whole month without seeing each other that's a lot." Roger sighs, but sounded so fake.

It was quiet for a couple seconds. What the hell is Justin thinking, please don't let it be what I think it is.

"Wait just come on tour with me keep Amanda company." NO OH HELLLL NO! I wanna punch the wall. This is going to be so awkward.

"Really? I mean I don't need to come if you don't want me to." Liar you want to come. I think to myself.

"Yeah its cool, nert us up at the airport in an hour." Justin says making me want to suffocate him.

Okay calm down Amanda just ignore him and it will all be alright. Maybe he'll meet a nice girl and realize that I'm not for him.

"Hey you done packing." Justin said, making making me snap out of my day dream.

"Are you crazy inviting Roger?" I say getting him all confused. Should I tell him that Roger likes me? I feel like I should, but their really close.

I just wave him off indicating never mind. I hope that every thing goes well.

We were on our way to the airport apparently Roger's meeting us there. I try my best to not think about it. When we arrive they tell us the privet jet is waiting and I get all excited, because I've never been on a privet jet. I mean who has? Unless you're freakishly rich.

As I start to walk I see Roger heading towards me, I look to see if by any chance Justin was around, but no its just me with him.

"Hey I'm sorry about coming I mean he invited me I couldnt say no."Yes you could have. I think to myself. Hes bad at lying.

"I dont really care." I lie. I have no idea what to say to him. I'm not looking forward to being on a plane with him.

The plane ride ended up being fine I sat with Justin and nothing happened. As for the arrival our drive to the hotel was long and I started to feel my eyes heavy.

.

I slightly opened my eyes. I was being carried. I thought it was Justin so I snuggled in, but it wasn't.

"Roger let me go!" I said to him when I noticed he was carrying me.

He smirked. "You feel asleep Justin told me to move you to the room." I frowned, I let go of him.

"Please don't touch me." I said walking towards the room. He was following me too. "Leave me alone." I said in a grouchy mood.

"Well for starters you passed your room and I have the key." He said taking out the card. I sighed and followed him.

"Where's Justin?" I asked when we entered the suite. It was huge like an apartment.

"Well he has to take care of some things. He said it'd be a while so..." He said. So it begins.

I wasn't looking at him, I was taking in the big hotel room...s. I turned around and Roger was right behind me. I screamed when he pushed me on the wall.

His face was close to mine. "I will make you like me by the end of this tour. You will deny it, but you will like me." He said kissing my ear. I have never been so disgusted.

"Get off me you ass!" I said pushing him. I can't believe I had a crush on him in high school.

I walked to the room that I guessed was for Justin and I. How would I survive these next few weeks? It hasn't been more than 24 hours and Rogers tried stuff. Maybe telling Justin wouldn't be so bad. I mean the worst that would happen is.... nothing. I mean Justin wouldn't hate me.

Just as I was thinking that Justin walked into the room. He looked so tired and the tour hasn't even started.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and took off his shirt. He then took out his phone and proceeded to take a selfie. "Are you done?" I asked in a plain tone.

Actually I was just starting, but whats up?" He asked. I sighed as I laid down in frustration. Just say it, "Roger only came on tour with you, because he likes me. I said closing my eyes.

"What! I let him carry you up here! What did he do?! he said looking for who knows what on me.

"He told me by the end of the tour I would like him." I say feeling like a snitch, but I cant stay with this pervert. I was zoned out by the time I realized Justin was gone I got up and walked out to the room, but neither of them were here.

"Fuck." I said where are they? God please make sure Justin's alright. I say heading out of the suite. Timmy was outside the suite. "Where is Justin and Roger?" I asked him. He just pointed downstairs.

I ran down stairs, but where am I going to look?

Roger's POV

Justin asked me to go with him downstairs. I don't know why, but I guess its whatever. When we walked to the lobby he stopped me.

"You can leave now. You like Amanda and now you're leaving! I don't want to hit you, so leave." Fuck, I'm so in trouble. What do I do? I can't do anything.

"Yeah fine." I say walking out of the hotel. There's a big crowed of girls outside. I squeeze through them heading to an alley.

I pushed call, they are going to kill me. "Hello?" Her voice said. I just gulped and closed my eyes.

"I got caught Justin knows that I like Amanda." I say.

"What?! You dumb fuck what did you do? Never mind I don't give a shit, just do something!" She yelled at me. I knew she would, but it still scared me. She hung up on me.

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask myself. Then I get a plan.

Authors note:

IVE BEEN HAVING SEXUAL STRESS PICTURES OF JUSTIN JUST UGGHH HES SO HOT WHY JESUS WHY?!?

anyways love you.