16. Male Strip Club

I would just like to give my new co Writer Dona a shout out. Her username is @BiebsDona

BY THE WAY THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SEEM BORING AT FIRST, BUT IT GETS JUICY AT THE END!

Amanda's POV

Today is the day the new nanny comes and I'm scared beyond my mind what if she's prettier then me, and Justin and her hit it off. Even though Justin and I aren't talking I still worry.

"Peyton is here." Manister says to Justin and I. We're just in the living room.

"Justin I haven't seen you in a long time!" Peyton sounds like a guy. I turn around and it is a guy.

"Oh you must be Amanda, I'm Peyton the new babysitter." He's gay, I look over to Justin and he's trying not to laugh.

"Hi do you want me to take your room?" I ask. Trying to be polite.

"Yeah sure. I bet we're going to be best friends." I awkwardly smile. He seems cool I guess. Peyton's room is right next to mine. I lead him to his room.

"I'll just give to some space to settle in." I close his door and run to Justin.

"You little prick why didn't you tell me Peyton was a guy?!" I yelled at him as he ate a sandwich.

"So I could get that reaction out of you." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "That wasn't funny." I sat down on the opposite couch.

"Come on Amanda it was pretty funny." He took a bite of his sandwich.

.

.

"I wish he would be more serious about us. I feel like sometimes he doesn't even care about my feelings." Let me just tell you Peyton and I have bonded this last few... hours.

"You know what I think, you should totally make him jealous." He says.

I groan. "That's so cliche, and even if I did Justin would hook up with a super model. Just look at me I'm no super model." I dig my hand into the Doritos bag.

"Girl slow down with those Doritos." Peyton took the bag away.

"I'm eating the pain away." I say snatching the bag back. I'm just so done with Justin.

"Ugh this is sad. You need to go out have fun." I sighed.

"You just started working like 6 hours ago and I'm already leaving." I say.

"You need a rebound." I laugh Peyton's funny.

"Justin and I haven't had sex yet." Peyton's eyes widened. "You're the one."

I choke on a chip. "What do you mean I'm the one?" I'm the one that's funny.

"Justin always hooks up with any and I mean any rumored girlfriend." Man that boy is busy.

"He must like you or oh my god he loves you."

"Whoa calm down tiger, let's not get ahead of ourselves." Peyton rolls his eyes.

"Maybe I do need to go out, I've had to much Bieber time." I get my cell phone and text Jenny to meet me at mcdonalds.

Yeah I've been craving chicken nuggets with large fries and a coke. Deal with it.

"So wear are you going? Bar? Club-" I cut him off. "Try McDonalds." I sigh.

"Wow you sure know how to live." Peyton says in a sarcastic tone. I just shrug.

I decided whether or not I should tell Justin I'm going out, then again he's not my dad I don't have to check out. Even if it is like 2 am.

Then it's settled. I grabbed my sweater and my car keys (hopefully I still remember how to drive) Then I simply walk out the front door.