22. Competition

Amanda's POV
I run up to the person that I haven't seen in years ignoring Justin and Jenny.

"Donnie!!" He hugs me, "What are you doing here oh my god it's been so long!" Right before he could say anything Justin pulls me towards him.

Well this is awkward now. Donnie was my boyfriend and his mom didn't like me so they moved away.

"Well I made Jenny bring me to you, but I see you're umm taken." He says giving me a smile, so you can barely see his dimples.

I look at Justin, he looks ready to punch Donnie. "Yeah, I think it's best you leave." He nods before he starts to follow Jenny.

Before he left he said. "You're still beautiful." I smile.

"Listen you piece of shit if you don't back away from my girl I will fuck you up!" Justin screamed.

Once Donnie's gone. Justin let's go of me, not in a nice way, but in a aggressive way.

"Are you okay?" I say as he just crosses his arms. I have no idea what I did.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, YOU STARTED CRYING WHEN YOU SAW HIM, AND YOU HUGGED HIM!" My eyes widened, his sweet brown eyes were giving me a look that made me feel guilty.

"You have to understand he was my best friend for 7 years..." I leave out the part where we dated.

"So? I know you dated." He says more calmly, before he sits down on his bed.

I don't know what to do I didn't mean to do that. I sigh. "Donnie was my best friend and we did date, but I don't like him any more. I was just excited to see him." I'm being honest. I like Justin. Donnie and I were never supposed to happen, but Justin and I are perfect.

"Whatever we have to fly to London it's for this big project." He said, as he starts to pack.

That's when I remember something that he's not going to like. "Justin I can't go." He turns to me.

"What do you men you can't go, you have to come with me." I look any where, but his eyes.

"My aunt is getting married and I have to be there, the contract says I can." I know that's pretty dumb, but I made the arrangement months ago.

Justin sighs. "Okay." I back out of his room slowly, because I know he's pissed at me. I feel myself hit something. I turn around.

"JIMMY!" I say yelling at the bodyguard who I haven't seen in a year and a half.

"Where have you been?" I say waiting for an answer, of course he just stares at me and walks away. "You haven't changed."

.

So Justin is about to get in the car that's taking him to the airport, I don't want him to go, but what can I do?

"Justin wait." I say as he stops to look at me. "I know you're mad and all, but please be careful and don't do anything stupid." I laugh because I'm talking to my boyfriend in a childish way.

Justin sighs. "Don't worry babe I won't do anything...." Out of the blue he grabs me by the waist and gives me a slow kiss. "I'm still mad at you." And like that he's out of my sight.

"Jimmy mind passing me the popcorn?" Jimmy's been my personal butler. Nah I'm playing he's been hanging out with me.

I don't know why, but I kept thinking about Donnie. Why did he come back after all theses years. I shouldn't be thinking about this.

Me: Jenny did Donnie tell you why he came back?

Jenny: Well he wanted to see you, so after he graduated he earned money to move here.

He came back because of me!? God, I'm not a hoe, but you keeps sending me sexy nigga after sexy nigga.

.

"Pssst Amanda..." I slowly open my eyes. I jump because I see a shadow in my room. "Chill it's me Donnie." What?!

I turn on my room lights. "Donnie what the hell this is a privet property!" I get off my bed.

He scratches the back of his neck. "I wanted to see you.." I roll my eyes.

"You have to leave now!" I said yelling at him. I don't mean to be rude, but this is wrong.

Donnie sighed. "Okay, but first" Out of no where Donnie grabs me and kisses me.

I push him away while I slap him. How dare he kiss me!

"Leave now." I said trying my best not to push him out of the window.He try's to explain what happened, but I don't give him a a chance.

Once he leaves I lay down in my bed, but I can't help, but feel guilty.

.

I wake up looking like a monster my hair was stuck to my face, I forgot to remove my make up, and my head hurts.

I try to look or my phone and laptop, but I can't find them. "Jimmy wheres my stu-" My eye widen as I see that Jimmy has my things.

"Give it back." I say trying to get my precious items back, but all he does is stare at me while he shakes his head.

"Why?" I ask. I don't understand why I can't have them back. Jimmy looks like he wants to say something, but he doesn't.

I wait five minutes until he finally gives me my stuff back. I had 100 messages from Justin.

Of course I opened it. I thought they would be those cute couple texts, but I was wrong.

I looked over and over each message it was all the same. 'WHAT IS THIS... YOU HAD THAT PIECE OF SHIT OVER..' I knew he would find out.

I called him over and over again, but nothing. "Justin please answer me....Donnie sneaked in please believe me." I said before the beep cute me off.

Authors Note:

I'm sorry for the shitty chapter. It's all cause of.... finals.

Anyways 10 comments for next update pleaseeee. Thank you I love you guys :)