7. Tease Me

Dedicated to Minor-Niner69 shes very sweet and I hope you come up with a good story.

___________

-Amanda-

I ran to my room, I'm so confused, with everything. I was getting ready to shower, cause quite frankly I don't look good in mud.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Justin what do you want?"

"I'm sorry for what happened outside you know with the almost ki-" I opened my door.

"Justin we don't have any kind of connection, I think you were about to kiss me, because your either A) Hurt with Selena B) I'm pretty." That's always what its been I'm pretty, not to sound selfish, but in all my relationships they dated me cause I was 'hot' and I hate it why cant they like me for me and not for my looks which I can say I don't have.

"No its not like that, okay its like that I'm hurt and yes cause your pretty, I just thought that I could learn to forget Selena if I kissed you." Is he serious.

"Sorry, but I don't like to be used." I shut the door in his face. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I came out of the bathroom and saw that Justin slid a sheet of paper under the door.

'Amanda we're going to the studio expect us to stay the night.'

Jenny told me he gets into his music and stays for hours at some studio.

What to wear what to wear. I decided to wear some yogas and a hoodie, nothing special.

Jimmy was waiting for me at my door.

"Ah Jimmy." I hugged him, yet he said nothing. Justin was already in the car which was being driven by some chauffeur.

I got in and said nothing I just looked out the window.

****

After two hours of being here at the studio. I realized that Justin's new music is great. I'm being honest.

"Justin I'm going to Chick-fil-a." I'm still ignoring him, because nothing will ever happen between us.

"Umm yeah, but can I come with you, I'm kinda hungry." Justin rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah that's fine." Great...note the sarcasm.

Justin had to put on a disguise.

"Can you order for me I have to go to the bathroom."

"Yeah what do you want?" He said in a gay tone, apparently so he wont be recognized. Idiot.

"Number 8 with lemonade." He nodded.

I went to the bathroom. I was washing my hands with a little girl pulled my yoga's.

"May I help you?" I said getting on her level.

"Yeah you're Justin's girlfriend right." She was playing with her cute little dress.

"No I'm not." She frowned.

"But I like you you're pretty and tall like a big person, and you wont hurt Justin please stay with him, I would love it very much, but not as much as I love my dolly." I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"Don't worry, so wheres your mommy?" She pointed to a stall. I got her mom to write down their address, I'm going to send them some Bieber stuff.

"Ahh Well I've got to go." I walked towards Justin.