10."Nothing More, Nothing Less"

.Amanda's POV.

I woke up with a massive head ache. My brain was exploding trying to figure out what the hell happened last light. I walked towards Justin's room to make sure he hadn't left. I walked in to see him shirtless, on the floor surrounded by his blanket, he was lightly snoring.

I sighed, what happened last night made my stomach feel all fuzzy, and I don't know if it was from fear of falling for Justin Bieber, or that I had fallen for Justin Bieber.

My friends were in the living room knocked the fuck out. I laughed at myself. Nina was cooking some delicious breakfast which I can not pronounce.

"Good morning." She said pouring pancakes mix on to a pan.

"Good morning Nina." I don't know what I'm feeling. Justin you screwed up my emotions.

I was eating for a bout 15 minutes when Justin walked in.

"Hey Amanda." He said casually. Does he not remember anything?

"Justin I need to ask you som-" Then Julie walks in.

"Hey guys." She says with a smile on her face. I force myself not to roll my eyes. What do I always get interrupted like jeez people. I decided to make coffee while Justin talks to Julie. 

Then Justin walked up to Julie and started flirting with her as in touchy. What is he doing? I narrowed my eyes at him. I felt so mad! Justin must have noticed cause then he smirked in my direction. 

I know exactly what he's doing. Justin is getting payback for kissing Chaz. He wants me to feel what he felt, but what exactly is that?

     .Justin's POV.

I was purposely flirting...well attempting to flirt with Julie. I just want to see if Amanda is going to have the same reaction I had when I walked in... I'm not sure if she will. Well here goes nothing. 

I'm already feeling guilty for what I'm about to do. 

I grabbed the back of Julie's neck, I could tell she was starstruck. I slowly moved towards her lips.

"Justin!" Amanda was gripping her mug. I smiled. 

"Yeah?" I had to stop myself from grinning like mad. 

"Dulce wouldn't like that." Wait what? 

I grabbed the back of my neck. "Oh...you're right. I'm sorry Julie." I walked out of the kitchen. How could I think maybe just maybe she would have felt something. How can I expect her to feel something when I don't even know what I'm feeling. 

I was in my room for a bout 30 minutes before someone knocked on my door. 

"Justin are you alright?" Should I open the door? Maybe if I'm nice she will let me in her pants... What the hell Justin?! I shook my head from my dumb ass thoughts. 

I open the door. I have no idea why, but I did. "Yeah I'm fine." Lie.

"Are you sure?" She plays with the hem of her shirt. The things that I wo- Shut up! 

"Yes, now can you leave." I try to sound angry. Then Amanda starts laughing as in a real laugh. I raise my brow at her. "What?"

After she slobbers up from laughing she reply's with." You thought I was going to get jealous right?" Shit. 

"Oh my goodness I Amanda Lewis made Justin Bieber blush!" I ran into my bathroom and looked in my mirror

"You little lier!" I walked towards her I put my hands on the side of her stomach, her eyes were the size of saucers. Then I did the worst thing anyone could ever do. 

"Justin!....stop...tickling...ME!" She said through laughter's. 

I had her laying down on my bed. I stopped and looked at her, those dimples, her ocean blue eyes, and her long black hair. Fuck

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I could tell she was uncomfortable. Due to the fact that I was intensely looking at her gorgeous face. 

"You're just so beautiful." She pushed me indicating that she wanted to get up, so I got off her. 

"Um...thanks, but I'm you're babysitter nothing more, nothing less." I started laughing. 

She tilted her head. "Amanda I complimented you, I didn't ask you out." She turned a light shade of pink."Well not yet." I winked at her. She just rolled her eyes. 

     .Amanda POV.

I guess Justin and I are on good terms now. I just cant forget the way Justin was looking at me, I felt I don't even know, his brown eyes scanning my face. I could see that fail of a mustache he was trying to grow.  Ahhh!

"Hey Justin do you get fan letters sent to this address?" I said. Making him look away from his phone. 

"Huh? Oh no just bills and invitations." He was playing Flappy Bird man was he late. 

"Invitations?" I said putting a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth.

"Yeah like award shows and stuff..." He trailed off. 

"I thought Dulce or someone told you about them." He sighed and put his phone down. 

"Well sometimes." He sounded irritated. 

"Where is your mail, I wanna go through it, it might be fun?" Justin just shook his head. Then called Manister into the room. 

"Can you bring me all the mail I got this week." Seconds later Manister came in with a small box. I opened it. There were so many invitations like it was crazy party's, awards,charity's. 

"Why don't you go to any awards anymore?" I asked going through all the mail. 

"Whats the point. I'm not there they boo me. I am there they boo me." He didn't look at me he just kept his eyes on the television. I scooted closer to him. 

"Are you nominated for anything?" He thought about it. Come on he has to be he's Justin fucking Bieber. 

"Yeah I'm nominated for something in the American Music Awards. Why did you wanna know?" I had a great idea for me. 

"You should go!" He just rolled his eyes. 

"Come on everyone thinks you're done with award shows well just go and give them the surprise."  Okay so maybe I just wanna go meet famous people hehe. 

"No Amanda you don't get it, if I win I'm going to get hated on." I hate how sad he gets, but he cant let them win. 

"Well since I'm your babysitter I would of gone. Now you will never see me in a dress." Please work. 

He choked."Dress as in the clothing that shows boobies?" I nodded my head. 

"Deal, but I get to pick out your dress." We shake on it. 

What have I gotten myself into? 

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Can one of you sexy readers make me a banner? ;) No okay :( 

Question: Do you got a bae...or nah? 

~Ana xx