Joe leibgott

Requested by BandofBrothers101st

*Smut*

You where getting drunk with the rest of easy company as you had all found out the war was over at last.You where the love interest of The one and only Joe Leibgott. His eyes always wondered to you where ever , when ever.

You where the only girl in the airborne that you knew of. You knew it wouldn't be easy but you never thought you'd make it this far. To get the respect and attention you deserved.You where up getting another pint.Joe looked over to you standing alone and decided to make a move.Hell if not now then when ?. He made his way across the room towards you."Hey sweetheart how's it going" Joe said slicking back his hair."Going good Joe , you ?" You said sipping your beer."Oh just great sweetheart" He smirked at you.

You and Joe started hitting it off for the rest of the night.Joe took you back to your room while kissing you.He pinned you to bedroom wall while kissing your neck leaving marks."Your so untouched sweetheart" Joe muttered.He unbuttoned your top and removed your skirt.He saw your body and licked his lips.

Joe picked you up and placed you on your bed.He removed his shirt and then his trousers.You could see the bulge in his boxers as he pinned you down."You have No idea how much I want you right now" Joe whispered seductively in your ear."I've never wanted someone to fuck me so much then you Joe" you said smirking as he kissed down your body.Your hands threaded through his hair.

You bit your lip.You could feel your body go all sensitive to Joe's touch.Little moans escaped your lips.He then started kissing you entrance."Gonna need you to be quite baby , don't want the neighbours hearing" Joe said.You muffled your moans into your pillow as he slid 2 fingers into you."Good girl" he smirked into your thighs while kissing them leaving marks.Your core pulsed round his fingers.More moans escaped your mouth."God I've never heard Simone moan so hot in my life" Joe said pulling his fingers out and throwing the pillow away.He leaned over you and started slowly sucking and kissing your neck.

"you want more don't you" Joe said smirking.you nodded."You sure ? With the way you look I'm might not be able to stop" Joe said."Joe , just shut up and fuck me" you smirked."My pleasure" He smirked.He then slid into you.You moaned out and your head instantly went into the lower pillow.he let you adjust a bit before going in rough."Joe" you moaned out.You felt his hand wrap around your neck."All mine now princess" Joe said seductively.You had never felt like this before.You kept moaning as he hammered into you ever so deeply."You feel so good Jesus" he moaned.

After you both finished , Joe made sure to make sure you where feeling okay.He pressed loving kisses over your face and lots on your lips which you returned.He saw how many hickeys he littered on your body and just smirked."Atleast people will know who's you are" Joe said."Yea I guess they will now" You said kissing him.