Easy mischief

A/N - I have some ideas of my own and off some others that include different characters from BoB so I'll use another name for them with more than one character so it's easy to distinguish which ones are what

You where out drinking in England one night.You where in your class A uniform which was the same as the guys except you wore a skirt.It fitted nicely around your ass.It always made the guys stair. Even your close group couldn't keep there eyes off it.Or you in general.You had already had a few pints down you so you weren't always realising what you where doing.

"I'm just saying we all wanna fuck he Leib" Toye said."I get that joe" Leibgott said putting his pint down."I mean look at her" Babe said."Just look at her figure" Toye said.They watched the movement of your ass as you walked across the room.Leibgott licked his lips and smirked."Well let's hurry up about it" leibgott smirked.Babe , Leibgott and Toye stood up and walked up to you."Hey princess" Toye said snaking his arm around your waist."Hey" you said.

Next thing you knew you where being pinned to a wall by leibgott.He was sucking on your neck."Your gonna like this angel"Babe whispered in your ear.Leibgott started undressing you slowly.Toye smirked as he saw more and more of your body.Babe's face lit up.Leibgott looked you up and down Before smirking and slowly walked back.Toye then pulled you into his lap."You gonna be a good girl for us tonight" Toye smirked."Maybe I will maybe I won't"You smirked.He gripped your thigh as his hand slowly made its way to your wet opening.He shoved two fingers in to get a reaction.You moaned out."See not so in control now huh" Toye said."N-No" you stuttered out.

You became a whimpering mess in toye's lap and was practically begging for more.He took out his fingers before you could release.Leibgott then threw you into the bed and stated slamming into you.You moaned out."God your so tight" Leibgott let out while slamming into you.You gripped onto the bedsheets."Good girl" Leibgott smirked.You moaned again.'God how did I get my self into this' You thought.You started to get sensitive down in your core.Toye smirked as you being under there control. You then felt yourself realise from when Toye never let you."Didn't take much did it" babe said."Yea probably cause she didn't release before" babe smirked.

Babe then got over you and started leaving dark marks down your body."Jesus babe your not dying tonight at you" Leibgott said pulling his trousers back up."Just don't want No one else touching her" Babe said.He left a fairly big one on the base of your neck.Babe's hands traveled your body Feeling your curves."Come on babe , let her be " Toye said leaving.