Eugene Roe

You sat in your foxhole one night.You tried to keep yourself warm but it didn't seem to be working as well as you hoped.you where  exhausted but every time you closed your eyes to sleep you where always greeted by the nightmare's and terror that You had seen. You just sat their staring out into the woods."Y/n"
Someone called out.You turned around to see doc roe walking towards you."Oh hey doc" you murmured.He jumped down into your foxhole."You should be getting some rest" he loudly whispered."Can't sleep " you let out.He
Looked at you before letting out a soft sigh."Have you at least tried" he muttered."Yea I've tried" you yawned.He smirked."That's convincing" he smirked at you.you smiled softly at him."I could stay , if you wanted" he exclaimed."You , wouldn't mind" you yawned again."No , course not y/n" he smiled."Come here" he motioned over to come closer to him.You shuffled closer as he wrapped his arms around your waist.He pulled you in close to him.He noticed the cut along your knuckles."What happened" he motioned while taking your wrist up closet to examine it."Oh , I fell while on patrol" you said.His hands where rough but held yours so softly as he got out a bandage and cotton.he slowly wiped away the extra blood and then wrapped your hand up."Better ?" He smiled."Much" you smiled back.

He then gradually pulled you into his lap."I think I'd prefer you here" he whispered in your ear in his soft accent.You blushed slightly but tried to hide it.He held your waist softly and rested his head on the top of yours.You felt comforted for once in this god damn shit of a war.You hadn't felt this way before when someone held you.Doc roe made you feel like you were something special amongst all of this.You gently held his hand."Doc ?" Muttered."Call me Eugene" he whispered."Okay , Eugene?" You whispered in reply."yea?" He questioned." Thank you" you said."For what" he whispered while your tilted your head up."For , you know , helping me" you smiled."Your welcome , it's what I'm here for" he smiled softly.He then leaned in a bit and you slowly met him half way.His lips met yours as his hand rested on your neck.Your lips moved together in sinc.You wanted more as the kiss deepened intensely.He then pinned you down as he kissed you more deeply.he held you at the waist.Eugene broke the kiss and smiled.He then sat back up and pulled you back into his lap and held you."Now , please get some sleep mon cheri" he whispered softly in your ear then kissing your forehead."I'll try" you whispered.

You slowly fell asleep in Eugenes arms.He was glad to finally see you asleep.He slowly rubbed your back trying to help you get a good rest.He knew you hadn't been sleeping well , he just knew.He smiled to himself as you finally fell asleep , your body fully leaned against him , giving him a better chance to hold and care for you.