Dick winters

His fingers ran threw your dampened hair as you lay in his arms facing away from him.The morning was cold and crisp , the little light from outside dimly lit the room just enough to make out the little lines on his hand wrapped around yours.You then started to feel little kisses on your neck."Morning baby" he whispered into your ear."Morning" you whispered back rubbing little circles with your thumb into his palm.

You where the wife of dick winters.He loved you with all his heart.He met you in a small cafe in Paris when he was given a break.He made sure to get your address and to right to you after he went back to war.It was like love at first site for the both of you.His warming slime bringing you in.Even after being with him for so long his smile still brought you in and lit up your heart.

"You know I love you baby right" dick said gently kissing your forehead. "I know baby" you smiled.he pressed a little kiss on your nose before getting up and stretching his back and arms.You watched as his back became all tense.As he left the room to go for a shower , you realised how lucky you where to have dick home with you , that the war hadn't taken him as it ended and he came home to you after so long.It was a long and hard few years without him.You where just happy to have him home and back to you again.some woman and families weren't so lucky to have there loved ones come home to them.

Dick also felt happy to know that he had you waiting at home for him.He missed you like hell while he was away at war.He thought about you everyday while he was away.He wanted to come home to you so bad. For him , home was where you where and as long the war was over , he wanted to be somewhere , anywhere , with you.all he wanted was to settle down and have a family with you.He was so glad you waited for him and you didn't give up hope of him coming home.He knew you where always his and always for him.You where both the love of each other's lives and that's all that mattered to the both of you.

A/n- hey guys sorry I haven't updated in ages ! I've been so busy with work and with school that I haven't had time to update in ages so I hope to get more updates done soon !