Lewis Nixon

A/N - Hey guys , this will be most likely be my last Band of brothers Imagine that i will be writing , i will be writing other peices just not on band of brothers and i appologies for taking so long with this peice and i applogies for how short it is

I looked at myself in the mirror as prepare for the moment I dreamed off.I was getting ready to marry the one and only Lewis Nixon.We had met during the war when i joined as a medic and well ... ill let you dream on from their.I felt slightly nervous as it finally dawned on me what i was about to do.I just never thought this day would ever come for me but yet here i am , standing in front of a mirror getting ready to get married.my heart pounded in my chest as i was finally read.As i took one last look at myself , i took a deep breath and nodded to my dad that i was ready.He gave a gentle nodd back as he opened the door.It was just a small wedding ,family and close friends mainly but it was still special.

As i entered the isle , i saw the look of the nervous Lewis Nixon standing at the other end.I took another deep breath.I saw Lewis' eyes soften when he saw me.Now ,i stood infront of him as our eyes met.His eyes never failed to soften me.As our vows got said and rigs got put onto hands , i finally kissed him gently on the lips as people cheered and clapped."i love you , darling" He muttered."Not as much as i love you" I muttered back.

Oh how i wish i could go back to that day.It was so specail.Its been 6 years since that day and now , our family has grown into 4.We have two boys now , They both look so much like their father , with their blue eyes.Lewis is the best husband i could have asked for.Hopefully , we can spend it this way.