Joe leibgott

For -BandofBrothers4life
A/n - this ones a little chaotic and also short sorry

"I'm not moving , your lap if comfy" you huffed quietly in his ear."Baby , I've got work to do" he said trying not to admit he didn't want you to go."Still not moving" You smiled.He huffed his face into your neck and smirked."Fine then , guess I'll have to carry you upstairs to cuddle" he smirked."Wait Joe-" he stood up as your legs wrapped around his waist.he carried you up stairs and put you down on the bed. He then scrambled in beside you were you wrapped your arms around him once again."You happy" he smiled."Very" you giggled into his chest."You know I'll always be here right ?" Joe said."You will ?"You say back."Of course , I mean , I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else" he whispered in your ear.

You smiled into his neck as he pulled you in between his legs so you where facing away from him.His hands threaded through your hair as you closed your eyes.he left little kisses on the back of your neck."Since when did you become such a romantic joe" you smirked."Excuse me , I've always been 'romantic' " he scoffed."I know , but this romantic" you questioned."Well , it's cause your my girl , and no one can change the fact I love you" he softly said with a smile."I love you too " you smile.He pressed some more kisses onto the back of your neck."Maybe I should do this more often than do my paperwork" he muttered."I think you should too joe" you smiled while taking his hand softly.