Eugene roe

*smut*

You where sat in your room in Austria one night.you where getting ready for a bath.You hadn't had a hot bath in ages.You ran the hot water tap while wearing a bath robe.You then heard your bedroom door open.You stopped your bath and went through to see Eugene."Hey doc you okay?" You said."Better now that I found you" he exclaimed."How so" you said.

He pinned you to the nearest wall and pressed little kisses.You turned your head to give him more access."Your so beautiful mom cheri" He said."I-I wouldn't say beautiful" you said as he kissed your jawline."I would" he smirked.He was making you feel needy with the kisses he was planting on your face.He then got to your lips and kissed them softly.You fell deeply into the kiss as it got rougher. "May I"He hinted towards your robe."Yes" you said.He untied it and watched it drop.He jaw dropped a little as his face was turning a light pink colour.

"God your beautiful" He said.He picked you up and placed you on the bed.He started kissing down your body and sucking to leave marks on your body.He found your sensitive spot which was just under your stomach and just about your core."You like that there huh" Eugene smirked.you nodded quickly.He made his way to your core.He kissed the opening earning a light moan from you.He then started using 2 fingers then his tongue to pleasure you.You moaned out.You gripped his hair as he pleasured you."S-shit" you stuttered out.

Your back arched as you threw your head back."That needy are we mon cheri ?" He smirked.you moaned again as he shoved his finger in deeper into you.He then pulled out his fingers.You groaned as he did wanting to feel more."Oh love don't groan I'm going to make you feel more" Eugene whispered in your ear.You smirked.He removed his trousers and boxers to reveal his large stuff length.he then slowly slid into you.You both moaned.

"God your so tight" Eugene said.He started going in deeper.Your breathing picked up and your moans became louder."Please ..... faster" you moaned.He picked up the pace."You feeling that princess" Eugene said."Yes" you moaned out.Eugene then started hitting your sweet spot.You moaned out and gripped the bedsheets."Right there huh?" He smirked."Right there" you moaned.He slammed into your sweet spot a couple times.You then felt yourself unravel around his dick. You moaned as you did.you could tell by eugene's actions that he was close too.

He finished inside you and then pulled out of you.Both of you where gasping for your breath."That ....... Was amazing" you said catching your breath."Good" Eugene said.Eugene pressed a gentle kiss against your lips.You kissed back."How bout that bath" Eugene said smirking against your lips."Sounds good, let's just rest a bit more"You smile.he pressed some gentle kisses against your forehead as he brought you close to his chest."Might have to keep you to myself y/n" he said."Why don't you then"You smirked trying to get up.Eugene watched you fall back down again.He chuckled."Not funny Eugene" you said as he got up and picked you up and took you to your bathroom for that bath that you originally planned to have.