Chapter 10

December 20th 2018

In the cold weather of December, the wind blows harshly as the citizens couldn't help but to shiver by the sudden chilly temperature. And the passing train in high speed at the station isn't helping to warm them, instead it only worsens the coldness. As the train stopped at the designated placement, the doors open at the left side of the station as all of the passengers step out from it.

At one of the doors stepped out 6 girl idols with their manager. With their own luggage at hands, they proceed to step out with each different emotion plastered on their faces. Some are excited, some of them are dead tired, and some of them just stay quiet while either playing phones or just eating something while standing.

"Wahhhh, finally! We're arrived!" Yena said a bit loudly as she stretches out and put both of her hands out, gaining a couple of attention from other people.

"Yah! Not so loud! We don't want people to know we're here." The older girl group member scolded the duck as the latter covers her mouth and apologies.

"Unnie... don't eat while standing, that's a bad manner." Minju warned the food lover of the group.

"I'm hungry, so it's given I'm eating right now." Hyewon said as she took another bite of her kimbab she packed earlier.

Yujin POV

The girls are as loud as always, I can't help but giggle by the sight. I can sense our manager's head shaking sideways while sighing, I think she needs more vacation after this.

Putting the chaotic members aside, we're finally here, in Busan.

Not gonna lie, I'm actually quite nervous about this. Even though I'm not the one who's going to throw punches with someone, I can't help but feel anxious about it. I know this is the kind of sport where violence is the entertainment, a complete different kind than what we do.

But seeing (Y/N) getting hurt? Yeah I don't know how to feel about that, much more watching it live.

'Stop it Yujin! You're here to support him! Besides you've seen his match videos before, so I'm sure it'll be fine. Yeah, I should focus on what matter.'

"By the way Unnie, where's Seventeen sunbaenim at?" I heard Eunbi unnie ask to our manager who is checking her phone.

"I just got the message from their manager saying that they're currently in their hotel room. He said they'll meet us at the exhibition day." Eunbi unnie nodded as we all walk towards one of the station exits.

"Wahhh this is my first time watching it live, I'm getting excited." I heard Yena unnie said in full energy, how she has those much energy is beyond me. Well not like I'm one to talk. "My brother would be very jealous."

"Don't get to excited unnie, there'll be probably going to be a lot of blood flying around." I said as the other members including our manager shudder.

"Oh yeah... we're going to sit near the stage right? I'm kind of scared now." Minju said as she held herself trying to calm the shiver running in her.

"Minju unnie is such coward~" Minju unnie turned around to glare at me as I start to run away from her.

"Oh shush you!" She replied as we laugh at her.

Not wanting to waste any time, our manager told us to hurry up so we can rest at Yuri unnie's house. Good thing her parents willingly let us stay at their place. Hurrying our steps, we make our way towards our destination.

Time skip

After a short trip towards Yuri parent's house, we finally arrived. It was a decent house with a decent size, enough to fit the whole group. It has a small garden at the front too, makes the house looks cuter. Thank god the other members didn't came along, or this house would be very cramped. At the front door, both Yuri's parents already standing awaiting our arrival.