Chapter 3

It's been a few days since the news about the upcoming fight for (Y/N) in Busan, South Korea and he can't be any more excited about it. Having a fight that will probably take him to the next level of his career is something that he's been waiting for. And plus he's doing it in a country he'd never been before, gaining an experience to enjoy the beauty and culture of South Korea, so that's a bonus.

And now it's finally the day for him to depart as he is right now packing his luggage.

"Underwear check, toothbrush check, and what else..."

"(Y/N)! Are you ready yet? Riley and your friends are here!" shouted your mother as you went out from you room and answered her.

"Yeah yeah! Just a second!" you went back and pick your luggage, you brought two big size duffle bags, one full of changes of clothes and your essential while the other one contain your gears.

You came down to see coach Riley and Elijah talking with your mother, alongside with two other guys.

"Hey what's good Ash?" you said as you handshake and hug the guy name Ash, he is your wrestle training partner. Same as you he's an MMA fighter but with a wrestler background, so he has a better ground game which is good as your training partner.

"I'm good, so we're going to Korea huh? I hope I get the chance to eat the BBQ, they say it's a delish" he said as he smiling to himself and imagining the taste of Korean BBQ.

"Hey remember your diet man, last time you're about to fight you almost got overweight." You both chuckles as he nodded his head.

The next guy looks like he just entered his forty's but still look fit as hell. He is your BJJ coach, he's responsible for your ground game training, from your defense to offensive tactics. You're not an expert in ground game but the defense is an essence.

"Hey coach Miguel, you look tired, you good?" you ask as you look at his eye bags showing his tired face.

"Well, you know, kids" he said as you and him chuckles. As you done greeting the both of them you look towards Riley and Elijah.

"Okay I'm good. Where's your stuffs?"

"It's in the bus, come on you should put yours too, the flight is in 5 hours but we need to hurry up cause there's traffic jam along the way" Riley replied as you nodded and about to went outside when your mother suddenly called you.

"Hey (Y/N), I know I've always said this but, be careful okay? Try not to take too many hits" your mom said in worried tone as you smile and chuckles a bit.

"Mom you know that I'm about to have a fight right? so I'm pretty sure I'm going to take a lot of hit" you said as your mom giggles a little but her face went back to a concern face. "You know what I meant young boy... Your father will be so proud..." She said as she hugs you and you hug her back.

"Yeah... anyway you sure you don't want to come? It'll be a good vacation for you." You offered her as she shook her head.

"As much as I want to, someone need to take care of the house and I still have so much things to do. But I'll make sure to watch you from the TV" she said as she smiles with proud. Your mother may not agree at your career of choice at first but seeing you now, she can't help but to feel happy and proud seeing how much you enjoy doing it. She's still afraid about your well-being of course, but she still supports you.

You smiled back at her as you hug her one more time with her hugging you back. "Okay, i'll be  going now, wish me luck" you said as you went to the bus while waving to your mother.

 "Okay, i'll be  going now, wish me luck" you said as you went to the bus while waving to your mother