Chapter 6

Yujin POV

.

.

.

.

.

...did I hear that right?

"You. Met. Who?" I repeated my question to the youngest member in the room who is currently chilling at the couch while eating some snacks.

"I met (Y/N) at the park this morning." She answered to my question coolly with a smug look on her face.

It took a couple of seconds for me to processes it inside my brain, if its visible someone probably could see a buffering symbol above of my head. As I finally take in the information my eyes went wide along with my already agape mouth.

".......WHATT???!" I shouted in shock as my other member got surprised by my sudden burst. I keep getting a lot of surprise lately.

"Yah! Can you not shout out of the blue like that?? I swear I almost got a heart attack" Eunbi unnie said with glare on her eyes.

"Mianhe unnie... Wonyoungie are you sure its him?"

"Mhmm, manager unnie was there you can ask her." Wonyoung replied

I turn around and head to the kitchen to find our manager cooking dinner with the other members.

"Unnie-"

"Yes she's saying the truth."

"Wha- unnie I haven't asked you the question."

"I can hear you both all the way to the kitchen, sometimes I wonder if you girls realize how loud you girls are." She said while chuckling at the end of her sentence. Me and the girls sheepishly smiling while I just went back to the living room, not before thanking her of course.

"Told you so." Wonyoung said with a smile while continue eating her snack as I just stood there trying to comprehend the news.

'He's here? I mean of course he's here, but I was expecting him at Busan but at Seoul?'

Imagining him actually this close to us makes me unconsciously raising both of my cheekbones. Coming back to my senses I realized I'm standing still with a smile on my face. Not wanting to get caught I hurriedly sat on the sofa away from Wonyoung while trying to keep calm about it by simply pretending to play on my phone, which didn't work very well.

"Is it really making you that happy knowing your crush is here?" Yena asked with a teasing smirk on her face. As she said that I snapped my head towards her with a visible blush on my cheek.

"W-what makes you said that??" I try to feign ignorance, putting an effort to covering it up. That really caught me off guard.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you're smiling so widely with a blush on your face. Oh such a maiden~" Now Sakura unnie joining Yena unnie in the teasing routine. Why are they so sharp witted when it came to this!!

"I'm not smiling! And my cheeks are red because I was surprised! I don't have a crush on him.." I said trying to defend myself, well 'trying'.

"Why are you lying for? I clearly see you smiling! You can't hide those dimples you know" Wonyoung now fired back at me.

At this point the whole dorm residence are just focusing in teasing me. I can only hide my now more redden face with embarrassment. And manager unnie only watched the whole scene at back with a smile, help me unnie!

"And plus, you're still on about 'he's not my crush' thing? It's clear as daylight that you have a crush on him, you're not fooling anyone here puppy." Chaewon unnie now adding more much to my embarrassment.