Chapter 4

It's currently 03.00 pm at Korea as (Y/N) finally arrived at Incheon International Airport, it's been a very long flight for him and his teammates. Sitting around on plane with 35,000 feet altitude above the sea while just playing phone -with occasionally going to the bathroom- for more than 2 hours, is not a pleasant feeling.

(Y/N) just stepped out of the airplane while saying thank you to the flight attendance. Making his way towards the luggage pick up zone while talking with his teammates.

"I'm telling you man, this gloves are slick as hell" Ash said to (Y/N) and Elijah, while Riley and Miguel at the back talking about their own thing.

"Mmhmm yeah, still ain't seeing it" said (Y/N) while shaking his head side to side with Elijah.

"I'm serious! It just got shipped from Japan two days ago!"

"Yeah still ain't seeing it dude" now it's Elijah's turn to talk. "I'm not believing shit you said until I see it myself."

"Whatever, by the way (Y/N) you didn't tell us about your opponent though, who was it?" Ash asked (Y/N), changing the topic.

"I didn't? Huh, well his name is... uhhh... Kang Taeshik? I think that's his name. Never saw his face, hell I never even heard his name." (Y/N) answered while making a thinking face and scratching the back of his head. (I'm not good at making names especially Korean, so I just made it randomly)

"Kang Taeshik? Where have I heard that name before?"

"Oh isn't he that guy who went toes to toes with one of the top ranks fighter? Well he lost eventually but the fight still remembered as 'one of the most epic fight of the decade' he's quite famous." Elijah said as he puts up two finger on each hand making the quote and quote gesture.

"Is this the guy?" Ash said as he showed the two a picture of the said fighter on his phone. It shows a quite muscular man with a very stand out tattoo along his right hand. But the one who makes it more stand out is the fact that he has a hard looking face, adding a point for intimidation.

"Yeah that's him." Elijah said confirming it.

"Jesus, talk about a serial killer." (Y/N) said as he looking at the phone. "Yeah, he looks like someone who just got bailed out of prison." Elijah commented.

"Well now I understand why they want you to fight him, if you won against him your reputation will sky rocketed." Ash said as (Y/N) and Elijah nodded in understand.

"I think his face is made out of rock, you think I'll break my wrist when I hit him?"

"Dumbass he's a human not a damn Onix, besides you fought a lot more tough dudes before this ain't nothing new to you." Elijah said while laughing with the other two.

"So coach, where are we going to stay?" (Y/N) looking at the back of the group towards Riley who is walking while looking at his phone.

"We're going to stay at my brother's house, he lives in Seoul with his family." Riley replied while still looking at his phone.

"Wait, I thought we're going to Busan?" Ash asked who now looking towards Riley too.

"Yeah but his gym is at Seoul too, we're going to train there for a while until the second week before the fight, and then we move to a hotel in Busan." Riley answered.

"You seemed very eager to stay at your brother's place coach." Elijah said.

"Of course I am, it's my brother, been a long time since I saw him might as well come and visit. Besides it'll cover our money to stay here for a while, so we won't waste our money here."